PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still following Bowspearer?

Kungfu Dinobot
2013-01-23, 12:58 AM
You know, the guy who went on and on about how "Teh deep" All Hail Megatron is, and also bitched about how Generic Bad Guy #34 in LSOTW wasn't Generic Bad Guy #43?

I have!(no life)

I typed his username on google and found:

-A bit of bitching on some website called rebelscum or something.

-A short-lived debate on how women playing sports in bikinis is not sexist (nothing much at first, but lots of douchebaggery at the end)

-Pretentious rants about US imperialism on twitter.

-Generic fanboy gushing about Avengers in some other toy website I don't remember ( the rebelscum bitching *may* have a link to that site though).

I don't know how to link to them though, but they should be easy to find.

inflatable dalek
2013-01-23, 12:19 PM
Bowspearer decided some time ago the people here weren't the sort he'd like to associate with.

One thing we do try to avoid here is bringing fueds and arguments from other sites onto this forum.

Denyer
2013-01-23, 06:51 PM
Gotta be couple of years ago, surely?

Nah. Waste of energy.

Cliffjumper
2013-01-23, 06:53 PM
If I kept track of everyone I'd flamed over the years I'd never get any time to flame anyone new.

Hound
2013-01-23, 07:03 PM
We need a "like" feature for Cliffy's posts!

inflatable dalek
2013-01-23, 07:06 PM
Brown noser.

This is Archive humour.

Kungfu Dinobot
2013-01-24, 07:58 AM
Bowspearer decided some time ago the people here weren't the sort he'd like to associate with.

One thing we do try to avoid here is bringing fueds and arguments from other sites onto this forum.

Okay, first of all, I know Bowspearer isn't here anymore, as he hasn't been trolling for saps for a couple years already.

Second, I'm not trying to spread feuds or shit, I just thought it'll be funny to share discoveries about him:)

P.S. He seems to enjoy using words like "irony" and "double-ignorance"

P.S.S. He turned a chat about a video-game mod into a flame war debate about nazism with a german guy on The Allspark.

Sades
2013-01-24, 09:49 AM
Second, I'm not trying to spread feuds or shit, I just thought it'll be funny to share discoveries about him:)

This line kinda reminds me of talking behind someone's back. But since it's done in a public forum, it's more like behind their back right in front of them.

I prefer to talk about someone when they're present to defend themselves. Or who really doesn't give a shit... Like Hound. That poopy-head.

Me: Who the **** is this Kungfu Dinobot guy?

Hound: Yer mother... *goes back to working on models or some crap*

Me: your mother... ha, it'd be funny if it really was your mother...

... You're not Hound's mum, are you? O.o

Kungfu Dinobot
2013-01-24, 10:35 AM
This line kinda reminds me of talking behind someone's back. But since it's done in a public forum, it's more like behind their back right in front of them.

I prefer to talk about someone when they're present to defend themselves. Or who really doesn't give a shit... Like Hound. That poopy-head.

Me: Who the **** is this Kungfu Dinobot guy?

Hound: Yer mother... *goes back to working on models or some crap*

Me: your mother... ha, it'd be funny if it really was your mother...

... You're not Hound's mum, are you? O.o

Hm....point taken.

Though I remember Sir Auros making fun of Cloudstrifer in the "Osama is DEAD" thread:D

Hound
2013-01-24, 10:47 AM
Didn't create a new thread to do it though...

inflatable dalek
2013-01-24, 10:51 AM
Yeah, throwaway comments are OK (as long as they're not habit forming), dedicated threads to long gone and forgotten posters don't tend to end well.

So lets make this all about Hound instead.

But you're only allowed to insult him if you've slept with him.

The poopy head.

Rack 'n Ruin
2013-01-24, 12:38 PM
The poopy head. :p

bowspearer
2013-09-08, 07:26 AM
Actually I'm technically still a member here, stuff does show up on web searches (which is how I just randomlly stumbled across this), and considering the above, I'm pretty sure this crosses several lines in terms of attacks on other members.

Consider the OP reported.

Clay
2013-09-08, 09:01 AM
Hi,

Actually I'm technically still a member here, stuff does show up on web searches (which is how I just randomlly stumbled across this), and considering the above, I'm pretty sure this crosses several lines in terms of attacks on other members.

Consider the OP reported.

The quoted post below already explained that:

Yeah, throwaway comments are OK (as long as they're not habit forming), dedicated threads to long gone and forgotten posters don't tend to end well.

And it did so eight months ago. If your offended, I'm sorry, but it was already addressed a long time ago.