PDA

View Full Version : Better version of Airachnid?

calvin_0
2013-04-08, 11:05 AM
I really like Airachnid but i skip off RiD Airachnid because it was terrible. Beast Hunter come along and i notice they release a tiny version of Airachnid.. surprisingly she look much better then the larger version (way to go hasbro).. i kinda want to get that, but i scared they will release a better version later...

so will hasbro release a better version of Airachnid in the future or should i just get that chibi Airachnid?

thanks.

Clay
2013-04-08, 07:36 PM
It's reasonable to assume that they'll have a Beast Hunters remold of the deluxe, but not a totally new figure. As Beast Hunters seems to be the final phase of Prime, I'd imagine that would be last figure Airachnid will get. Otherwise, it's just the existing deluxe and the Legends figure.

calvin_0
2013-04-10, 08:15 AM
i see, i guess i'll never get the triple changer Airachnid that i really one... (one that can change into her beast mode). i'll guess i'll get that chibi Airachnid when Ripclaw arrive.. (malaysia is so slow when come to transformer toy, we only get wave one of beast hunter toy now..)

Knightdramon
2013-04-10, 09:57 AM
Get the legion.

We've already seen [prototypes, test shots, already released] all the Beast Hunters deluxes and voyagers that will come out. No Airrachnid.

Though to be perfectly honest, the deluxe wasn't THAT bad. Sure, it was not on par with, say, Wheeljack or Knockout, but it was a decent figure.