PDA

View Full Version : FOC Omega Supreme Vs FOC G2 Bruticus

numbat
2013-04-16, 08:49 PM
My wife's away for work for a few days, so the big boys get to come out and play.

Finally have had a chance to play with FOC Omega Supreme with FOC Bruticus. Omega Supreme totally dwarfs him, and thanks to all his weight can easily be posed hefting Bruticus over his head (thanks to the superb remoulded toy-machine-claw-arm).

Yup - this guy totally rocks. Pick him up if you can afford him!

Oh - also FOC G2 Bruticus got to meet his fellow G2 badged Classics-style fellows: Botcon Clench and Pyro. Of course, they're G1 really, but the Botcon versions have G2 insignias and came in the 'G2 Redux' set: go-figure...

numbat
2013-04-16, 08:55 PM
And for some bizarre reason that photo posted sideways... You'll have to use your imaginations as to what it looks like the right way up because I really can't be bothered putting the computer on (after finishing work at 20:45 I've had enough of those for today!).

Notabot
2013-04-16, 10:18 PM
And here I thought Scotland's gravity was awesome. Or that the special edition Omega Supreme came with anti-gravity boots. Instead, I just have to tip my monitor on its side. Sigh...

numbat
2013-04-16, 10:21 PM
Scotland's gravity is awesome! It keeps me and all the herds of haggises (or is that haggi?) from floating off the hills. :)

Knightdramon
2013-04-16, 11:26 PM
My old Pyro looks cooler than ever; and appears to have chosen wisely when it came to partners!!!

Clench doesn't look half bad...

Blackjack
2013-04-18, 02:52 AM
I want a Clench :(