PDA

View Full Version : Cannot reset password by email

Lady Q
2013-07-21, 12:23 AM
Ignore my last post. I can't reset my password by email because I forgot to update the email address associated with my account. Could someone please change the email address to: pathfinder245 at gmail dot com and reset my password manually?

(Warcry and co. if this isn't fixed within the next few days, just pretend Quickswitch drifted off mentally into his own world in the RPG. I'll be back asap.)

Lady Q
2013-07-21, 12:32 AM
Is it against the rules to have a second account? It's so I don't end up holding up part of the RPG.

Lady Quickswitch
2013-07-21, 01:34 AM
Annnd fixed. Apparently my other broswer window had the correct password.

Updating my email address RIGHT NOW.

Denyer
2013-07-21, 12:18 PM
Could someone please change the email address to: pathfinder245 at gmail dot com and reset my password manually?

For future reference... we wouldn't do this unless it's possible to prove without any doubt that the person making the request was who they claimed, which is easier said than done.

Lady Q
2014-06-05, 09:08 AM
Same problem again. I've completely forgotten my password and can't recover it. May I create a new account?

Denyer
2014-06-06, 05:55 AM
Yeah, no worries. If you get in touch with RPG staff afterwards and verify identity I can always merge posts for the two accounts.