PDA

View Full Version : Looking for - missing pieces

Aero Blade
2013-08-07, 09:55 PM
My quest for organization has revealed some pieces missing from my transformers. Most of the stuff is missing instruction books (annoying, but not critical) but there are some small accessories missing.

If you have any you're willing to part with, I will be glad to purchase them.

Armada Megatron - Missile #1 (main cannon)
Armada Sideswipe - Nightbeat minicon
Armada Cyclonis - Crumplezone minicon
Classics Red Alert - Siren/gun cover

I have already checked Ebay for these individual parts without success. I am though staggered and annoyed at how many people have Cyclonis listed under the name of his minicon. :wall:

HotShot81
2013-08-07, 10:08 PM
I know Wheeljack's lab is always willing to sell parts, I would check with him first.

Aero Blade
2013-08-07, 10:11 PM
Like I said, been on ebay, can't find part listings for most of these things. Have seen transformers with the parts I'm looking for, but not under his listings

HotShot81
2013-08-07, 10:17 PM
Just checked his site, he only sell's g1 parts via it:( My bad.

Aero Blade
2013-08-07, 10:18 PM
Got a link to his site then? Aside from seeing the name on ebay, not familiar with it

HotShot81
2013-08-07, 10:26 PM
Here is Wheeljack's site (http://www.wheeljackslab.com/mycustompage0002.htm)

Aero Blade
2013-08-07, 10:29 PM
Is this strictly g1 parts? You must not have looked good at my message then, as there's not a single G1 thing listed on there :|

Unless he sells other stuff, won't be of any use to me

Blackjack
2013-08-08, 10:03 AM
I have already checked Ebay for these individual parts without success. I am though staggered and annoyed at how many people have Cyclonis listed under the name of his minicon. :wall:

It's spelled Cyclonus, no?

Warcry
2013-08-08, 03:05 PM
Armada Cyclonis - Crumplezone minicon
If you'd posted this a couple weeks ago I could have helped...I just sent Cyclonus and his Minicon home with my sister's kids, amongst other stuff.

Classics Red Alert - Siren/gun cover
This, on the other hand, I'm 99% sure I can help you with. I think I have one left over from a kitbashing project. I'll check when I get home.

Aero Blade
2013-08-08, 07:24 PM
If you'd posted this a couple weeks ago I could have helped...I just sent Cyclonus and his Minicon home with my sister's kids, amongst other stuff.

This, on the other hand, I'm 99% sure I can help you with. I think I have one left over from a kitbashing project. I'll check when I get home.

If they get bored of that toy, I am willing to pay for the minicon XD

And as far as Cyclonis (or 'us') I can't be sure as I never looked his name up specificly, but I'd have to say calling him "Crumplezone" on ebay in multiple places is an awefully big series of typos.

tahukanuva
2013-08-08, 08:27 PM
It might be a bit difficult to search through, but TFW's sales forum has quite a few people selling parts from all eras. The prices are usually pretty reasonable, too.

Aero Blade
2013-08-10, 08:47 PM
Forgive my ignorance and delay on posting, but which site is TFW? Once I found TFA site here, I sort of magnetized to it and didn't wander far. Found my favorite site and stuck to it ;)