PDA

View Full Version : A quick favor

Unicron
2013-09-23, 02:15 AM
Snip

Denyer
2013-09-23, 07:28 AM
Site doesn't seem to like adblockers -- [EDIT-SEE BELOW POST] worked.

Guitar line would work better with a Katie Melua or a deep-voiced male and it's a bit too long and samey to carry a generic set of lyrics.

Unicron
2013-09-23, 07:27 PM
For certain reasons, it's been asked that links to the video I posted about be taken down.
I doubt it, but if anyone shared it elsewhere, could you take it down? Thanks.

inflatable dalek
2013-09-23, 07:40 PM
I've snipped the second link from Denyer's post (he'd have no doubt done so as soon as he read it, but I slipped in there now just in case there was some pressing immediate need for it).

I'm no musical expert (unless it's a perky girl band), but the song seemed OK to me.

Unicron
2013-09-23, 07:59 PM
Thanks. I don't know how pressing the need was, just that links were to be pulled due to some inappropriate messages she was getting. Doubt it was a result of it being posted here, but better safe than sorry.

Thanks again.

Denyer
2013-09-23, 08:01 PM
Editing links on a forum but leaving a video on YouTube with comments turned on (at present) seems a bit daft -- YT comments are a festering pit with heavy emphasis on sexual violence directed towards female vloggers at the best of times.

Unicron
2013-09-23, 08:05 PM
Yeah, it's a bit odd. I was only asked to remove any sharing, wasn't given any serious detail. So just doing what was asked.

inflatable dalek
2013-09-23, 08:10 PM
You can edit/delete comments on your own YouTube channel, perhaps the problems your friend was having was with sites where she doesn't have that ability?

Unicron
2013-09-23, 08:19 PM
Perhaps. As I said, I don't know the reasons behind it, just that I was asked to pull it from where I shared. I do know that I was only one of several who were helping to spread it around, so I'm fairly certain that whatever the exact issue was, it was caused by something someone else did.