PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Legends Question

HotShot81
2014-02-18, 05:25 PM
For the current line of Legends figures (smaller than deluxe)

I have a time/wave question.

Up here in Canada I see Bumble Bee and Optimus Prime.

I want Megatron, Starscream, Cosmo, ect...

Are those guys in later waves, or did I miss them when they passed?

Denyer
2014-02-18, 07:16 PM
You might get them yet...

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Legends_Class#Generations

Warcry
2014-02-18, 08:37 PM
I don't think the Megatron/Starscream wave has shown up anywhere in the country yet in large numbers. Most places I look have pegs full of last year's data discs and a handful of Primes and Bees. The discs probably aren't going to sell at this point since they survived Christmas, which means it'll be a while before the new stuff starts to show.

(My local Walmart, which had never stocked the Legends, finally allotted shelf space for them a couple weeks back. I was so excited when I saw the price tags, figuring it meant they'd get new stock even if nobody else would...only for the shelves to be filled with the first wave of data discs the next week. Boo!)

Cosmos/Swerve basically haven't been released anywhere yet, so no need to panic on that front yet. Odds are we'll finally see them in late spring/summer, and their case will probably include a carry-over Megatron and Starscream as well.

ganon578
2014-02-18, 09:36 PM
Local stores where I am have quite a few Megs and Starscreams hanging around. It was the same way with Prime and Bee, before those stocks sold. I haven't seen the Swerve wave at all, as Warcry suggests.

Clay
2014-02-18, 10:03 PM
Yeah, I only saw the Prime and Bumblebee wave at one store. They hung around there for a couple of months, but they haven't restocked with anything newer (I think they actually got more data discs afterward).

Thunderwave
2014-02-18, 10:55 PM
The local Targets here have a bunch of the Megatron/Starscream wave kicking about. They actually managed to move most of the data disks somehow. No sight of Swerve/Cosmos yet.