PDA

View Full Version : [New RPG] Hey there

Consecrated Prime
2014-02-28, 01:34 PM
Guys, I'm so sorry for vanishing. I had that shite thing called life get in my way and knock me down for a while. But I've risen to my feet again and am ready to write with you fine people again (not that I posted much... lol).

So may I take Sideswipe back? If so, where should he be exactly? And is anyone willing to let him tag along with them?

Springer85
2014-02-28, 07:29 PM
No worries! I vanish from the RPG from time to time too, but somehow Blackjack always seems to be able to find me :p

With that in mind, I'm going to post again tomorrow, for those that are waiting for me :)

Aero Blade
2014-02-28, 10:14 PM
Glad to see you both back, can't wait for you to join the chaos again :D

Warcry
2014-03-01, 05:42 AM
So may I take Sideswipe back? If so, where should he be exactly? And is anyone willing to let him tag along with them?
Iacon's one big war zone right now, so I'd recommend you just pick whatever group looks most interesting and toss him right into the fray!

Consecrated Prime
2014-03-01, 08:39 AM
You guys are too kind. Many thanks. :)

Iacon's one big war zone right now, so I'd recommend you just pick whatever group looks most interesting and toss him right into the fray!
Done and done!

Blackjack
2014-03-01, 02:44 PM
No worries! I vanish from the RPG from time to time too, but somehow Blackjack always seems to be able to find me :p

YOU CAN RUN

YOU CAN'T HIDE