PDA

View Full Version : Custom Characters:Galactimus (Prime)

G1Optimusprime9
2014-06-03, 02:00 PM
Hi guys I came up with a custom character that would take place in the g1 universe His name would be Galactimus Prime Here are some tech specs

Strengh:9

Intelligence:9

speed:10

Firepower:8

endurance:9

Ranking by other autobots:9

Averege Rank:9

Basic Info:Galactimus Prime is a very powerful autobot who is like Optimus Primes 2nd in command highly respected by other autobots he is highly skilled in the field of astronomy his alternate mode is a space cruiser is a huge rival with astrotrain and sound wave and is very confident in his ability to beat those rivals.He respects Optimus Prime and his fellow autobots and if anything were to happen to Optimus he would be the right guy to become leader.

well thats not all about him as I wish for this project to progress but I want to know what you guys think and if anybody wants to post fan art samples thats fine and you can use him for storys or anything like that feel free to use him in creative ways but I would like to be asked but I want this to be something everyone can kinda add ideas to thank you guys for reading.

G1Optimusprime9
2014-06-03, 02:41 PM
Fan art can be posted here I will see them and pick an official design

ganon578
2014-06-12, 11:01 PM
Not to nitpick, but punctuation would help a ton for reading that description.

Nice idea though. Pretty high rankings across the board. Maybe a little adjustment here or there? Even G1 Ultra Magnus got a 6 in Speed and Firepower.

G1Optimusprime9
2014-06-13, 10:37 PM
Not to nitpick, but punctuation would help a ton for reading that description.

Nice idea though. Pretty high rankings across the board. Maybe a little adjustment here or there? Even G1 Ultra Magnus got a 6 in Speed and Firepower.

Thank you for Your positive feedback I will develop him into more but I will also watch my puntuation