PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else's Bluster missing a piece?

britbot
2014-08-11, 10:50 AM
So I was looking at reviews of Bluster and Trench last night and saw that Bluster has a bar that goes on the back of the cab to hold his plunger and spanner however when I looked at mine I realised it was missing. Has anyone else had this problem or is it likely I clumsily dropped it on Friday night in my excitement of getting it out of the box?

Denyer
2014-08-11, 07:17 PM
I passed, but Dalek and Summerhayes definitely picked up sets and should be more use.

britbot
2014-08-11, 08:30 PM
Ah cool thanks, I'm not to bothered as I'm displaying them in robot mode but don't like to think I've paid so much and lost something within five minutes

inflatable dalek
2014-08-12, 05:46 PM
Mine had two pipes for the Pipes ish one and the plunger and the wrench for the Huffer ish one, but no other accessories.

britbot
2014-08-12, 08:19 PM
Ah cool nice to know it's not just me, cheers for that.

inflatable dalek
2014-08-12, 08:24 PM
Ah sorry, I misunderstood what you asked, it's not a separate attachment as I thought you were asking about, it's pre-attached to his back and present on mine. I just hadn't noticed it.

britbot
2014-08-12, 08:31 PM
Ah right well I've messaged them through Facebook as they I can't find a proper website for them so I'll just have to wait and see if there's anything they can do