PDA

View Full Version : STUDY FINDS DRAG STRIP NOT SUPERION'S REAL ARM

Weekly World Transformers
2015-02-25, 07:39 PM
WEEKLY WORLD TRANSFORMERS

http://i.imgur.com/TZ8Tav1.jpgEXTENSIVE research has found that Drag Strip, the Decepticon warrior that turns into a yellow Formula One racing car, is not in fact the Transformer that forms the arm of super-robot Superion and that you're wrong to have him on there like that.

Though you insist on putting Drag Strip on the combined form of Silverbolt, Alpha Bravo, Skydive and Air Raid, it looks dumb and it's wrong anyway and a million people say you should quit it. Look at this picture, that's the official character model. You can't just put anyone anywhere oh my god.

It was also found that Drag Strip is a car and all the rest of planes and that you're such a moron.

The study, conducted by your older brother over many moments of Google Image searches, was sparked by the earlier finding that good guys don't combine together with bad guys, which would just be the stupidest thing.

Despite the findings, you have so far refused to replace Drag Strip with another aeroplane guy. You don't have one and you think Superion looks cool with a yellow race-car arm.

At the time of going to press, your older brother went to go and find your mother, who might be able to talk some sense into you.

Rack 'n Ruin
2015-02-25, 08:34 PM
But he can be Superion's leg, right? Right?

Seriously though, shouldn't it say Fireflight or Firefly or Firefart or whatever the red plane is now called instead of Air Raid (who isn't out yet)? /olderbrother

Auntie Slag
2015-02-25, 08:49 PM
Also he's yellow like Bumble-lion but his helmet is purple which means he's bad. He's the older brother and maybe that's why Silverjet and Pacific Rim get on with him, they listen to Smiths records together and can grow thin moustaches.

But seriously, I would never put a bad guy on a good guy. I refused to even swap Protectobot limbs around. Blades is the right arm, Groove is the left leg etc. anything else just looks and feels dirty.

Ryan F
2015-02-25, 08:59 PM
this is bad comedy.

electro girl
2015-02-25, 10:15 PM
this is bad comedy.

Your face is bad comedy.

Ryan F
2015-02-26, 01:30 PM
Your face is bad comedy.

:(

Cyberstrike nTo