PDA

View Full Version : New Transformers game. Looks like the original cartoon!

Auntie Slag
2015-06-13, 06:10 PM
Has anyone heard anything about this yet? It sounds phenomenomenomenal! (http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/13/platinum-games-making-transformers-devastation-game-5244347/)

Imagine playing... G1 cartoon Tracks mincing about on a yacht squirting ink at someone from his expensive fountain pen. Well, now it might be possible that you can do it!

If this happens it will be like the ultimate Transformer computer game you never dreamed possible as a kid!

Unicron
2015-06-13, 06:17 PM
Never been a fan of cel-shading but definitely looks like it could be interesting. Wonder exactly what they mean by 'brawler'. Kind of hope they're talking something Dynasty Warriors-esque, which looks possible given some of the screenshots floating around.

Sades
2015-06-13, 07:10 PM
Is it real? If so, then yesssss. I would play this.

Hope it's as good as these shots look.

Auntie Slag
2015-06-13, 07:23 PM
Brawler: Hopefully something of a mix between Final Fight, Golden Axe, Double Dragon and Street Fighter II. With any luck utilising some of the special skills of the G1 robots. We can already see in the screenshots that Prime has his golden axe (ho ho), so that might suggest Sideswipe gets a rocket pack, Jazz has a Bionic Commando grappling hook and light show thing, Ironhide squirts glue and dies, Huffer has a 'mope' attack and Wheeljack's weapons blow up before he fires them.

Wouldn't it be cool to teleport like Skywarp? And do Thundercrackers sonic boom, stunning everyone on the game map temporarily?

Auntie Slag
2015-06-13, 07:25 PM
Or engaging in a team match where you dress in oversized lab coats? Now that's robots in disguise! (whoever's plan that was it does suggest scientists on Cybertron wore lab coats).

Unicron
2015-06-13, 10:09 PM
Well, thanks to a Canadian Best Buy website listing, we know a few things:

Gonna be on Xbox One, Xbox360, PS3 and 4
5 confirmed playable Autobots: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Wheeljack, Sideswipe, and Grimlock
At least some of the original cast reprising their roles: Peter Cullen, Frank Welker and Dan Gilvezan mentioned specifically
5 Difficulty levels and developed by Platinum Games
And some plot stuff about Megatron trying to use Plasma Energy to cyberform Earth.

Seems like it'll be worth a go

Tetsuro
2015-06-13, 10:11 PM
And of course, no PC version. God forbid if someone actually wanted to mod this.

Unicron
2015-06-13, 10:14 PM
Nothing says a PC version isn't happening yet. I'd give it some time before writing it off yet. It hasn't even been officially announced yet, as far as I know. All the info seems to be coming from leaks and a pre-order listing.

Red Dave Prime
2015-06-14, 04:03 PM
Sadly many of platinums games haven't made it to pc for whatever reasons. Their games are generally very good to excellent so id have high hopes for this - although the inclusion of last gen formats may mean its a budget title.

Selkadoom
2015-06-14, 06:53 PM
Well, thanks to a Canadian Best Buy website listing, we know a few things:

Gonna be on Xbox One, Xbox360, PS3 and 4
5 confirmed playable Autobots: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Wheeljack, Sideswipe, and Grimlock
At least some of the original cast reprising their roles: Peter Cullen, Frank Welker and Dan Gilvezan mentioned specifically
5 Difficulty levels and developed by Platinum Games
And some plot stuff about Megatron trying to use Plasma Energy to cyberform Earth.

Seems like it'll be worth a go

Platinum is doing Transformers? jesus christ, gimme 10 minutes my rooms a mess now

Unicron
2015-06-15, 08:09 PM
More news:
Dev team from both Bayonetta and the Legend of Korra game were involved.
Playable Autobots only (sadly)
Single Player only
Will be on PC too
Gameplay footage will be shown tomorrow

Auntie Slag
2015-06-15, 08:37 PM
This sounds too good to be true!

Unicron
2015-06-15, 08:42 PM
There's a 40-odd second trailer on the Youtubes, doesn't give much detail, but vehicle modes are utilized, at least for some attack purposes by Bumblebee.

rSESEZdGmUQ

EDIT: That took way too many tries and looking crap up to get to work right

Auntie Slag
2015-06-15, 09:11 PM
Blurbgle! I love the hair metal guitar and wacky Sunbow shading tripping off their metalwork. One of my favourite things about the '86 movie was all the shadow overload on every robot!

Thunderwave
2015-06-15, 09:28 PM
...are those generic Decepticons based on Runabout and Runamuck?

Terome
2015-06-16, 10:28 AM
Looks refreshingly straightforward and simple. It would be nice to play as the Decepticons, say, but cramming in a boring campaign mode full of bad acting to accommodate that is not a worthwhile tradeoff.

They've taken the right design cues from the show too - it's easy to tell everyone apart.

Unicron
2015-06-16, 03:11 PM
Game Informer dun did one of them article things (http://www.gameinformer.com/games/transformers_devastation/b/playstation4/archive/2015/06/15/exclusive-hands-on-with-platinum-s-nostalgic-new-title.aspx)

Key points:

Kenji Saito, the guy who directed Metal Gear Rising, headed up the team
Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime, Frank Welker as Megatron and Soundwave, Greg Berger as Grimlock, Michael Bell as Sideswipe, and Dan Gilvezan as Bumblebee
Ranged and Melee weapons, up to 4 equipped at a time. 150 distinct weapons, including Wheeljack's wrenches (oh how I hope for the Shockblast cannon with a chance to backfire)
Seems there's some sort of random loot system
Tech spec stat based leveling system
Crafting system

Thunderwave
2015-06-16, 10:06 PM
Crafting system
[/LIST]

$%&%$^$%^5@$%$^&%^&*#@%^$5^!!!!

ENOUGH WITH THE RANDOM CRAFTING SYSTEMS ALREADY!

*cough*

Why is this sounding like Borderlands with Transformers characters?

Unicron
2015-06-16, 11:14 PM
$%&%$^$%^5@$%$^&%^&*#@%^$5^!!!!

ENOUGH WITH THE RANDOM CRAFTING SYSTEMS ALREADY!

*cough*

Why is this sounding like Borderlands with Transformers characters?

We don't know how random the crafting is, the Game Informer article is rather vague. Talks about taking two weapons, mashing them together, and getting the best traits of both. Seems that would give some amount of control. Though there was also mention of a timed crafting mini-game for determining the quality of non-weapon items. Need more details and such.

I think I'd be cool with Transformers: Borderlands, depending on how it comes out. We're still very early in the reveal and thus light on details, but I'm pretty optimistic.

Unicron
2015-06-16, 11:18 PM
And we've got a 10 minute video from E3 with some of the devs and gameplay footage.
Edit: Volume seems low on the video, I had to crank it up.

iIGogaoNLlQ

EDIT: Time to tuck in some details now that I've watched.

At about 8:30 or so in the video, they go to some cutscene exposition dialogue involving Prime and Wheeljack. Sounds a bit more like modern Prime voice from Cullen, and whoever they got for Wheeljack doesn't do a bad job on the impersonation.
Transformation gets utilized for combos, dodging, and what they call a rush attack. Basically getting up to full speed before launching into a special combo.
Story driven, so despite only playing as Autobots we're supposed to get a good bit of depth for both sides.
Both a full retail release and available for download (so full game and not some quick cash in)
Bonecrusher is seen in the video with the Devastator forearm with drillbit attached, looks like he'll be using it as a weapon in bot and maybe vehicle mode.
Generic Runa-cons were seen as enemies, as were generic coneheads, and I assume Insecticon clones (if not the actual Insecticons).
Looks like there's a bossfight against Soundwave, or atleast the pair of Laserbeak and Ravage.

Optimism continues.

Oh, one last important thing I forgot. Prime's truck mode is generally seen sans trailer. However, it does appropriately appear out of nowhere for a pretty bitchin' looking tailwhip attack.

Thunderwave
2015-06-17, 12:51 AM
We don't know how random the crafting is, the Game Informer article is rather vague. Talks about taking two weapons, mashing them together, and getting the best traits of both. Seems that would give some amount of control. Though there was also mention of a timed crafting mini-game for determining the quality of non-weapon items. Need more details and such.

I'm more really annoyed with the number of games with "crafting" systems in them that are unneeded, but are only there because everyone else is doing it.

another tf fan
2015-06-17, 05:55 AM
...I'm not a gamer... I don't even have a system, but my friend has a PS3 and I plan on wasting some money and time on this game.

Red Dave Prime
2015-06-17, 11:58 AM
That's really looking pretty good. Only thing I'm not so liking (and its pure personal taste) is it seems to be arena based. I'm not so into open world stuff but it would be nice to have more of a scrolling level effect (could be, just seems to be all staged in one play area at the moment)

But otherwise this looks like a lot of fun, even without the TF licence. Add that in and I'm pretty much sold on this :)

Unicron
2015-06-17, 09:01 PM
Not sure about elsewhere yet, but at least for US people, pre-orders are starting to appear on Amazon and Gamestop's site. No indications of a fancy collectors edition or any sort of pre-order bonuses yet (generic nor site/store specific).
Not sure how heavy Platinum likes to go on those things normally, but I remember Metal Gear Rising had both the crazy collectors edition and store specific pre-order bonus costumes. And Activision is the publisher so I wouldn't be surprised if news of such things comes up soon.

Just to note, Amazon is currently giving an obvious placeholder release date of Dec. 31st while Gamestop is Sept. 22.

Summerhayes
2015-06-17, 09:32 PM
WAIT THIS IS MADE BY PLATINUM!!!?? Oh my god I'm excited. Definitely add me to the optimistic list.

Summerhayes
2015-06-17, 09:37 PM
Not sure how heavy Platinum likes to go on those things normally, but I remember Metal Gear Rising had both the crazy collectors edition and store specific pre-order bonus costumes. And Activision is the publisher so I wouldn't be surprised if news of such things comes up soon

I think it tends to be a fairly simple choice between just the game, or the game with some sort of memorabilia like an art book.

Unicron
2015-06-17, 10:04 PM
WAIT THIS IS MADE BY PLATINUM!!!?? Oh my god I'm excited. Definitely add me to the optimistic list.
Yeah, the news of it being a Platinum game did perk up my interest. I'm trying to keep my optimism and enthusiasm in check though. The 3-4 month window between reveal and release seems kind of short, but I've probably gotten too used to companies announcing a game a year or two out and hyping the crap out of it.

I have no doubt the gameplay will be fun and engaging. My only real worry is that it'll be short. That was the problem I had with MGR. Great game, loads of fun, but really felt like it should have been longer.

Unicron
2015-06-17, 11:18 PM
Yeah, yeah, posting again but some new news.

Gamespot got some hands on time with the demo and did an article (http://www.gamespot.com/articles/metal-gear-rising-director-may-be-the-saviour-of-t/1100-6428241/).
They detailed the combat a little more than other articles have so far, mentioning it's primarily arena-based and a lot like Bayonetta with a mechanic similar to Witch Time. Sounds ok to me.

Also revealed is something I hadn't seen elsewhere: Andy Schmidt from IDW worked on the story.

Not game related but before I forget to suggest it again, could Auntie Slag or a mod do a minor update on the thread title to include the game's name?

Terome
2015-06-18, 12:14 AM
I posted something in the wrong thread

Selkadoom
2015-06-18, 03:12 AM
This game has got me so goddamn hyped up that i think I'll explode if there's any delay

Summerhayes
2015-06-18, 06:45 AM
a lot like Bayonetta with a mechanic similar to Witch Time. Sounds ok to me.

That's me 100% sold. Bayonetta has my favourite combat of any game ever. Feels like a slightly odd fit, mind, as it doesn't really feature shooting.

Selkadoom
2015-06-18, 07:37 AM
That's me 100% sold. Bayonetta has my favourite combat of any game ever. Feels like a slightly odd fit, mind, as it doesn't really feature shooting.

Perhaps it'll work like a cleaner version of Revengances secondary weapon system

Summerhayes
2015-06-18, 03:32 PM
I forget that Revengance even had guns, I had so much fun with my sword. Hopefully this'll be like that.

Unicron
2015-06-18, 03:55 PM
From the articles and footage, it seems to be a lot more based on up to 4 interchangeable weapons at a time. I think that'll work a lot better than the Rising system of 'you have a sword, use it for everything. Oh, and here's some random grenades and a rocket launcher you'll completely forget about in 20 seconds'.

From the Game Informer article, they've got a lot of different weapons planned. Wrenches, sniper rifles, homing missiles, guns that shoot slowing gel, plus the obvious stuff like Prime's Axe and Blaster. There was mention of a requirement to equip at least 1 melee and 1 ranged weapon, but I'm betting you could easily lean more in one direction than the other.
I'm thinking the crafting system is supposed to help here too. I suspect you could spend some time and resources spiffing up your preferred weapon and just stick to it, beyond the odd required fight mechanic or need for utility.

I'm wondering if they'll make a playable demo available to everyone eventually, or if it's just a 'show the media' thing

Unicron
2015-06-18, 05:47 PM
Continuing my trend of posting news on this game, here's a Playstation interview of the guys from Platinum.

8ZZ2yccM0oQ

Same gameplay footage as before, nothing really new came up that I noticed, aside from the mention that some of the difficulty levels are unlockable.

Selkadoom
2015-06-18, 11:57 PM
From the articles and footage, it seems to be a lot more based on up to 4 interchangeable weapons at a time. I think that'll work a lot better than the Rising system of 'you have a sword, use it for everything. Oh, and here's some random grenades and a rocket launcher you'll completely forget about in 20 seconds'.

From the Game Informer article, they've got a lot of different weapons planned. Wrenches, sniper rifles, homing missiles, guns that shoot slowing gel, plus the obvious stuff like Prime's Axe and Blaster. There was mention of a requirement to equip at least 1 melee and 1 ranged weapon, but I'm betting you could easily lean more in one direction than the other.
I'm thinking the crafting system is supposed to help here too. I suspect you could spend some time and resources spiffing up your preferred weapon and just stick to it, beyond the odd required fight mechanic or need for utility.

I'm wondering if they'll make a playable demo available to everyone eventually, or if it's just a 'show the media' thing

Probably, Platinum loves them some free Demos so they can figure out bugs. That being said its probably gonna be Prime and Grimlock being the two most picked chars by the players.

HeavyArms
2015-06-20, 01:58 PM
While I'm excited for the game and will definitely play it at some point, I'm disappointed in the lack of playable characters (only five Autobots and no Decepticons).

I wonder if High Moon will ever do a third Cybertron game or if they're done with the license totally.

Unicron
2015-06-20, 03:19 PM
While I'm excited for the game and will definitely play it at some point, I'm disappointed in the lack of playable characters (only five Autobots and no Decepticons).

I wonder if High Moon will ever do a third Cybertron game or if they're done with the license totally.
Knowing the type of game it's to be, 5 playables is actually a lot. The brawler genre is usually 1-2 playables, with anything beyond that usually being straight re-skins or DLC-type characters with their own separated out missions.
I would have liked some Decepticon gameplay myself, but I can see the reasons for sticking with just the Autobots. I'm hoping it does well enough that we get a bigger, better sequel with both sides playable. Perhaps with wacky time travel shenanigans, pre and post movies characters, Quintessons and their minions as the enemy, etc.

I think it's more Activision has the license and farms out the dev work to appropriate studios.
I wouldn't mind seeing a third Cybertron game but I'm not sure how much of High Moon is left these days. They took a downsizing after Deadpool and their recent stuff has been porting one of the Call of Duty games and apparently lending a hand on Destiny.

Unicron
2015-06-20, 05:59 PM
Good news, if accurate.

Part of TFW2005's coverage of the Hasbro Panel at Botcon has this line talking about Devastation:
More playable characters to be revealed. More coming in the next month. Boxed and digital download, DLC mentioned.

Also some mention of how the story somehow reinforces CW. Don't really see how that's possible, but since Andy Schmidt is involved, who the hell knows.

Selkadoom
2015-06-21, 03:18 AM
Platinum always does excellant DLC, new chars play different yet similar enough that you don't struggle. And I wanna imagine we get themed skins

Death's Head
2015-06-21, 08:14 PM
A Geoff Senior skin would be quite nice.

A Delbo skin would be amazing.

(Out of context, I'm aware this post makes me sound like Leatherface. It's fine.)

Vehicon Mike
2015-07-08, 06:48 AM
Hope we get a DS/3DS version of the game, if not, then all my hope for it is gone.

Unicron
2015-07-08, 10:58 AM
Haven't seen any news lately since the initial burst, though Gamestop is giving a October 6 release date now.

Hope we get a DS/3DS version of the game, if not, then all my hope for it is gone.

That seems unlikely, as we would have heard something by now. There is going to be a PC version, that might work for you

Unicron
2015-09-02, 10:55 PM
Well, little bit of further news that I'm a bit late relaying over here:

Pre-order DLC. A set of three character skins, each with an accompanying weapon

Nemesis Prime Skin with Dark Star Saber Weapon (The Dark Star Saber is a fiercely intimidating blade that radiates waves of dark energy with every swing.)
Red Alert Skin with Photon Disruptor Weapon (The Photon Disruptor is an incredibly powerful, shotgun-style weapon that has a short range but deals huge amounts of area damage.)
Goldfire Skin with Gold Hunter Weapon (The twin Golden Hunter is a pair of blaster pistols that causes enemies to drop credits when attacked.)

Info pulled from Gamestop listing (http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/transformers-devastation/122740) and Playstation Blog (http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/08/26/the-insane-combos-of-transformers-devastation-on-ps4-ps3/)

Tetsuro
2015-09-03, 03:49 PM
A Delbo skin would be amazing.
All the mooks would be block coloured pink or light blue?

Selkadoom
2015-09-18, 03:55 AM
Nabbed myself a preorder on Amazon. Looking forward

Summerhayes
2015-09-21, 03:54 PM
This is really soon, isn't it? I should get my order down. I think it'll be one of those games I don't really think about until I have it but end up loving to bits once I have my hands on it.

Death's Head
2015-09-22, 09:43 PM
All the mooks would be block coloured pink or light blue?

Dammit man, don't make me want it more!

(Where could it end? A bendy Dan Reed-skin complete with kirby-dot transformations? A wobbly Manny Galan-esque skin with lots of teeth?)

Selkadoom
2015-09-23, 08:19 PM
Perhaps Reskins done ala the style of MTMTE or dlc story packs

Vehicon Mike
2015-10-01, 05:04 AM
I hope there's a 3DS version of the game, we really need one besides the Xbox and Play Station versions.:cool:

Unicron
2015-10-01, 05:57 PM
I hope there's a 3DS version of the game, we really need one besides the Xbox and Play Station versions.:cool:

Being that we're 5 days out from release, there's been zero mention of one, and Platinum don't do portable (as far as I know)... outlook not good

Selkadoom
2015-10-01, 08:51 PM
Being that we're 5 days out from release, there's been zero mention of one, and Platinum don't do portable (as far as I know)... outlook not good

Yeah Platinum loves hige flashy fast paced action, so 3ds would be unlikely due to its low graphical quality to consoles and PC

Selkadoom
2015-10-03, 02:13 PM
Three days til launch and counting. I'm deliberately keeping myself in the dark til release

Unicron
2015-10-03, 03:53 PM
Three days til launch and counting. I'm deliberately keeping myself in the dark til release

Same here. Can't wait for my copy to show up.

Summerhayes
2015-10-04, 08:58 PM
Add me to that list. Keen!

Selkadoom
2015-10-06, 04:54 AM
So the Two Best Friends/The Sw1tcher have released a vid of the entire first act.the game is the perfect mix of TF and platinum tropes. Combat os stupid silly awesome and glorius to watch

Unicron
2015-10-06, 02:49 PM
I haven't watched any of the newer videos at all, especially the full act ones or the cutscenes. Never been a fan of watching other people play, and I'd rather see the cutscenes first hand.
My copy got here about 10 minutes. Got a few things to do before diving in

Clay
2015-10-06, 10:01 PM
Bm49e9vBAJc

Unicron
2015-10-06, 10:29 PM
Been playing for a little while. Easiest way to put it is it's exactly what we expected: A Platinum-made Transformers game. Good fun stuff. Combat is very much like Bayonetta and MGR, timing attacks, dodging at the right times, etc.
Hidden stuff to find, bonus missions tucked inside the regular ones, challenge mode outside of missions.

Auntie Slag
2015-10-06, 10:35 PM
Stunning! My eight year old self has just done a backflip. And for once a combiner isn't portrayed as a thicko!Such a shame its not available for WiiU, when they've made for PS3 and 360.

Red Dave Prime
2015-10-07, 10:31 PM
Normally don't buy games at full price on steam but I have to say that I am very tempted. Looks very much my kind of game.

Few days off from Thursday with the house to myself in the daytime. Might take the plunge and go for it.

Unicron
2015-10-07, 11:38 PM
Oh it's crazy fun, if you're into TF and Platinum's kind of games. Just spent at least an hour screwing around with one of the Challenge Missions: 2v1 fight involving two of the bosses. It's that kind of tough where it ain't easy, but doesn't feel impossible. Virtually all the deaths were down to mistimed dodges/parries. Probably would have gone easier had I tried to make sure my gear and stats were buffed up.

Something to note: You get ranked on how well you do with each mission and total for the whole chapter, as is standard with this genre. C, B, A, S, and SS. However, at least on the normal difficulty, you don't automatically SS a mission by speeding through it and taking no damage. Doing that does contribute points to the score that determines the rank but actually using the combat mechanics nets you more points overall.
I've had missions where I slow rolled my way through and got smacked around a bit but still pulled a high rank because I worked in a lot of parries, reversals, rush attacks, headshots, etc.

Thunderwave
2015-10-08, 12:35 PM
Spent a few hours with this game last night on my PS4. I'm really enjoying it so far. The difficulty ramps up and your choice of bot matters as each feels a different. The game is also frenetic. It just doesn't let up. There are brief exploration sections, but combat is never far away, and when it starts you better get your rump moving.

As I told my wife last night, this game gives 0 f$#&^. I was playing for all of 10 minutes and fighting Devastator for the first time. They know what you're here for and they are going to give it to you.

One thing I did notice is that the animation models are largely a combination of the G1 ones and the toys. If they've had a decent toy recently it's there. Starscream (and the seekers), Megatron, Wheeljack, Bumblebee, and even Devastator are all obviously based off their toys from CHUG/CW. Even the "Ground soldiers" are obviously supposed to be Battlechargers and based roughly on Wheeljack's toy (much like the club exclusives). There are a couple more toy based appearances but I don't want to spoil any surprise fights, so I'll tag them below.

Motomaster and Menasor are both toy based even going so far as to use Offroad instead of Wildrider.

I haven't finished the game yet, and even when I do I get the feeling I'll be going through it again on a harder difficulty just to see if I can.

Unicron
2015-10-08, 11:26 PM
Beat the story a little earlier (took my time, screwed around a lot. Probably could have had it done yesterday or maybe even Tuesday if I had rushed like crazy, but that ain't worth it). Definitely going to do a number of playthroughs, partly for trophy hunting, cause I'm crazy like that. But also because the characters do feel sufficiently different from each other.

I don't mind the recent toy influenced designs so much. I guess I'm used to it from it being crammed into the comics but it doesn't seem like a big deal to me. The most glaring (and perhaps annoying, if that kind of thing bugs you) examples don't make any difference, as it's not like they're really given any characterization or personality.

Storywise, I feel like Schmidt did an ok job. It definitely feels like it could be a random episode that fits into that 20 year gap between Season 2 and the Movie. Especially with various little references tossed in in various places.
There's a post credits scene that's hideously obvious in hindsight (really should have seen it coming) that is a pretty blatant set up for either future story DLC or a sequel. I'm hoping sequel but we'll have to wait and see.

Red Dave Prime
2015-10-09, 01:02 PM
Certainly more games planned - just maybe not in the devastation series.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/08/hasbro-planning-more-transformers-games-5428593/ (See here!)

Titans return = dark cybertron 2 from the looks of things. Sigh...

I would guess though that if this is a success we can expect at least DLC, if not a sequel using the assets already created. The overall response seems to be positive but than the same could be said for the armada game on the ps2 and we never saw a sequel to that - instead we got the awful series of Movie based games.

Heinrad
2015-10-10, 02:50 AM
After spending the last several weeks working myself to death(one of my coworkers quit. It wasn't unexpected, but it was really bad timing), I have to say the overtime is nice. The burnout, not so much. But I picked up Transformers: Devastation today, and my exhaustion just melted away when I started playing. This game is great!

Summerhayes
2015-10-25, 10:09 AM
I tweeted about Transformers: Devestation and got favourited by a local Tory Councillor. (http://democracy.tamworth.gov.uk/mgUserInfo.aspx?UID=112) Not sure how to feel about this. He probably doesn't liek Megatron or Optimus and wanted the Functionists to stay in power.

Anyhoo, yeah, picked this up on Friday and fired it up after work yesterday. Haven't played much yet, but I am loving it! It's like a my first Bayonetta, with all the energy and nonsense of a particularly mad episode of the G1 Cartoon. :up: