PDA

View Full Version : [Custom Diorama] Strongarm's modest studio apartment

electro girl
2015-08-04, 04:37 PM
It has a kitchen and she prints her weekly feminist newsletter here.

So what did you do with your Tuesday afternoon?

Skyquake87
2015-08-04, 08:32 PM
Nothing as interesting as that, sadly. Just trying to locate debtors. Boo.

Tetsuro
2015-08-04, 09:02 PM
Since Transformers pretty much just freaking died here after the first Baymation movie, I've had to do all my TF shopping online which has left me with such a massive pile of empty cardboard boxes I could probably build an entire housing complex for all of them.

Unfortunately my Tuesday afternoon has been a lot less boring and creative than yours, so all I've done is constantly browse ebay for vintage TFs that I can't afford.

Sades
2015-08-04, 09:44 PM
You should do one... for each of your Transformers.

DO IIIIIIT.

Right now I'm listening to music, flattening boxes and folding clothes that babes doesn't fit anymore in prep for giving them to charity... or I would be if I wasn't wasting time on the big rabbit hole that is the internet.

electro girl
2015-08-04, 10:00 PM
You should do one... for each of your Transformers.

DO IIIIIIT.

I don't have quite enough card for that, or space but I do plan to add a bit more furniture and have other bots come visit.

Sades
2015-08-04, 10:42 PM
Here's mine!

I tried to make it into an alleyway between two buildings (the scribbles were already there, as this is my daughter's current play-box. I figured they could be graffiti), but I couldn't find a toy garbage can.

I'm not sure what's going on, but I think drugs were involved.

electro girl
2015-08-05, 09:29 AM
Looks grim. Is that a bad part of town?

Sades
2015-08-05, 02:41 PM
I don't know, I just wanted to play too so I threw some shit into a box.

Strongarm's kitchen is adorable. A part of me would kind of like to see her upgraded to a 1bdrm, but if that's what she can afford that's what she can afford.

electro girl
2015-08-05, 03:31 PM
I think its just what she's happy with right now.