PDA

View Full Version : Looking for parts

HotShot81
2016-02-06, 01:10 PM
Anyone know an online store besides Ebay that deals in Beast Wars era parts? I lost one:(

Sades
2016-02-06, 07:14 PM
What are you looking for?

Kijiji is always a good bet. Local, and not quite the same thing as buying online I know, but occasionally it's handy.

HotShot81
2016-02-08, 11:23 AM
What are you looking for?

Kijiji is always a good bet. Local, and not quite the same thing as buying online I know, but occasionally it's handy.

I am looking for Depth Charge's tail, the final part of it.

I do use Kijiji and Craiglist to buy bots, gotten some great deals over the years.

Warcry
2016-02-08, 04:28 PM
It looks like Transformerland does a brisk trade in incomplete/broken figures, including a lot of BW stuff. And apparently they often have a lot of bits and pieces in their warehouse that aren't listed on their storefront, from what I hear. It might be worth taking a look at their site and/or dropping them an email.

They've been around forever and I've never heard anything bad about them, but I've never actually done business with them myself, either, so take that with a grain of salt. :)

HotShot81
2016-02-14, 05:19 PM
Just an update (with good news) while cleaning up I found Depth Charger's Energon sword. Somehow it got in a pile of old reports that was 6 inches deep.