PDA

View Full Version : Titans Return character claims

Warcry
2017-01-16, 11:15 PM
If you're interested in giving this a go, this is where you need to post the characters you want to play.

A few basic rules:
You can claim up to six characters.
Since this a Titans Return RPG, we'd prefer it if you chose some Titans Returns characters (or characters in other lines whose figures were based on TR molds, like Combiner Wars Buzzsaw or Legends Ginrai). You can find a list of all the figures released in the toyline here (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Titans_Return_(toyline)).
If you want to play a character that isn't in the Titans Return line, that's okay, but they need to be reinvented in a way that suits the gimmick of the line. If you're doing this, be sure to get the okay from staff for the character you want before you play them.
Make a post for your character in the Character Profiles subforum when you've got the chance.

Autobots
Brainstorm & Teslor (Selkadoom)
Cerebros & Emissary (Blackjack)
Chromedome & Stylor (Heinrad)
Ginrai & Pyro (Heinrad)
Hardhead & Furos (Warcry)
Nightbeat (Heinrad)
Optimus Prime & Diac (Blackjack)
Perceptor & Convex (Blackjack)
Sentinel Prime & Infinitus (tahukanuva)

Decepticons
Astrotrain & Darkmoon (Blackjack)
Black Shadow & Ominus (tahukanuva)
Deathsaurus & Esmeryl (tahukanuva)
Fangry (Heinrad)
Full-Tilt & Necro (Warcry)
Megatron & Doomshot (Warcry)
Mindwipe & Vorath (Warcry)
Misfire & Aimless (Warcry)
Scourge & Fracas (Selkadoom)
Sixshot & Revolver (Blackjack)
Starscream & Waspinator (Selkadoom)

Warcry
2017-01-16, 11:17 PM
Making it official...

1) Full-Tilt & Necro (and eventually Trypticon)
2) Hardhead & Furos
3) Megatron & Doomshot
4) Mindwipe & Vorath
5) Misfire & Aimless

Heinrad
2017-01-17, 01:02 AM
And to make it official on my end.....

1) Chromedome and Stylor

2). Ginrai and Nightbeat

3). Hot Rod and Firedrive

Blackjack
2017-01-17, 02:55 AM
Me too:

1) Sixshot and Revolver

2) Perceptor and Convex

3) Optimus Prime and Diac.

4) Cerebros and Emissary (and Fortress Maximus, eventually)

5) Astrotrain and Darkmoon

6) TBA

tahukanuva
2017-01-17, 07:23 AM
I'm still floating a couple of ideas around for him to fit the theme, but I will, obviously, be grabbing Deathsaurus. Although by this time next month we may see the official one, which I would be happy to overwrite mine with.

Alongside him, I think I'd like to claim:

Black/Sky Shadow and [TBA]

Sentinel Prime and Infinitus

Springer85
2017-01-17, 08:02 PM
My pics are:

Flintlock & Sergeant Kup
Blowpipe & Triggerhappy

I'm interested in playing Nucleon & Galvatron, but I'm unsure what to do with him right now. Mainly because I have no idea what Titans Return is all about :p

Love how his toy looks though :) I'm going to leave slot #3 open for now, I think.

Blackjack
2017-01-18, 10:52 AM
Mainly because I have no idea what Titans Return is all about :p

Neither do I, but Warcry made a post (http://tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?t=55047) that summarizes the backstory of this setting, which might be helpful. :)

zigzagger
2017-01-20, 12:43 AM
Details are forthcoming, as things are still in the brainstormin' phase, but as Warcry has already alluded to, my picks are:

Ultra Magnus annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Minimus Ambus Prowl

Yep, you're reading that correctly. If I can come up with something nifty for Ratchet, I'll be claiming him too. That said, since I'm kind of in and out of this place, I'm not super certain I'll be up to it.

Selkadoom
2017-01-27, 07:27 AM
Ah hell I'll branch out a bit and I see two unclaimed I'm interested in.

1# Decepticon Scourge and Fracas

2# Starscream and Waspinator

#3 Autobot Tesslor and Brainstorm

Warcry
2017-02-07, 04:36 PM
I think we're pretty close to being ready to launch this! And looking at how the characters are falling out, it looks like my last character will be Megatron!

Crazyjabberwock
2017-02-08, 06:20 AM
Wait for me!

Kaon & Nickel

Bumblebee & Sari [possible cybertronian name pending]

Grax & Skullcruncher

Cyberstrike nTo
2017-02-12, 02:48 PM
Soundwave and Soundblaster

Warcry
2017-02-12, 03:38 PM
Glad to have you aboard!

Note to everyone: the game is live!

http://tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?t=55092

Cyberstrike nTo
2017-02-18, 05:08 PM
I'll also take:
Blaster and Twincast
Galvatron and Nucleon

Although I would like to rename Blaster as Broadcast and maybe Nucleon as Meanstreak (or another Decepticon sounding name).

Warcry
2017-02-19, 03:14 AM
You can absolutely play Broadcast if you'd like!

And this actually raises a point that I'd discussed with the other staff, but I don't think we'd ever mentioned to the rest of you -- the Titan bodies are mostly built rather than "born", so there's actually no reason why we couldn't have multiples of the same body running around as different characters. So for example, if someone showed up later and wanted to play Blaster while you're using Broadcast, that would be totally fine just as long as they had a character concept that was different enough to yours to make them distinct. The same logic applies to stuff like Ginrai and Optimus (though our Optimus wound up in the Voyager body so it was a moot point), or Wolfwire/Weirdwolf, or whoever. Basically as long as they're clearly different people and the names are different enough that it doesn't confuse anyone, it's fine.

Galvatron should be fine too, but please drop me a PM just to let me know what you're planning to do with him. Since he (usually) used to be Megatron, and I've got Megatron running around too, I just want to make sure we're on the same page backstory-wise. :)

Cyberstrike nTo
2017-02-28, 08:19 PM
You can absolutely play Broadcast if you'd like!

And this actually raises a point that I'd discussed with the other staff, but I don't think we'd ever mentioned to the rest of you -- the Titan bodies are mostly built rather than "born", so there's actually no reason why we couldn't have multiples of the same body running around as different characters. So for example, if someone showed up later and wanted to play Blaster while you're using Broadcast, that would be totally fine just as long as they had a character concept that was different enough to yours to make them distinct. The same logic applies to stuff like Ginrai and Optimus (though our Optimus wound up in the Voyager body so it was a moot point), or Wolfwire/Weirdwolf, or whoever. Basically as long as they're clearly different people and the names are different enough that it doesn't confuse anyone, it's fine.

Galvatron should be fine too, but please drop me a PM just to let me know what you're planning to do with him. Since he (usually) used to be Megatron, and I've got Megatron running around too, I just want to make sure we're on the same page backstory-wise. :)

Check your PM then.

Blackjack
2017-09-14, 08:39 PM
With the character roster changes going from three to six, I'm making official my claim for Fortress Maximus, with his two little buddies Cerebros & Emissary. Also claiming Astrotrain and Darkmoon.

Leaving my last slot open for the moment.

Warcry
2017-09-14, 09:05 PM
And I shall be playing Full-Tilt and Necro, and Trypticon eventually too. I've also added Misfire and Aimless.

Not sure how (or if) I'll fill the last slot.

Heinrad
2017-09-16, 12:26 PM
Fangry.

Fangry: "It's about damn time, you stupid hair ball. What the hell are you, anyway?"

I'm a tanuki. And I can always trade you in for Siren.

tahukanuva
2017-10-04, 03:27 AM
I'm back, beaches!

Hope everyone else had a good summer (and first third of autumn, I suppose).

I'm gonna add to my character claims;

Sunstorm, who has no Titan Master

Nemesis (Prime), with Titan Master Straxus

And one free slot in case I get a good idea later.

Heinrad
2017-11-12, 11:52 AM
Ironhide. Because we need Ironhide. :D

optimusskids
2017-12-16, 08:06 AM
Weirdwolf and Doublecross and Glit/Grit