PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] A Call to Arms...

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-09-12, 08:35 PM
(OOC - for Thunderwing's crew. Returned now to base of operations after destroying the Karandras Mobile Suit and preventing further contamination)

Skywarp touched down outside the area that Thunderwing had bore out for their base of operations.

It was full of machinery, evidently Thunderwing had spent a lot of time alone with his thoughts, the creation of this lair was a testament to his brilliance. Easily defendable, and cloaked from any major radar sources, their temporary accomodation was worthy of any fortress builder this side of Iacon.

Walking through the passageway to the main room, Skywarp found there was plenty of room for manouver, there had to be, a machine...a robot of Thunderwing's stature would demand nothing less.

Skywarp began...

"Thunderwing, we have returned, the creature is no more, vanished before it had chance to cause serious harm...."

Sixshot had followed the others down into the base of operations. Dirge followed behind him, being the only one that heard Sixshot's comments when he was in the repair bay, it was evident he was mindful of Sixshot's intentions for returning with them.

The tip of Sixshot's wing scrapped the ceiling, making a slight screeching noise, though nothing particularly audiable.

Sixshot watched patiently as the rest of Thunderwing's crew filed into the room, each one watched patiently, anticipating Thunderwing's command.

Quick Switch
2002-09-12, 08:44 PM
Dirge followed after Sixshot, still curious about the overall motives of Thunderwing. He stood next to Sixshot, crossed his arms and waited for the Decepticon 'noble' to arrive.

Bombshell
2002-09-13, 02:09 PM
Ramjet, Thrust, Darkwing and Dreadwind landed beside Skywarp, and followed him inside to Thunderwing's main chamber, marvelling at all the sophisticated technology.

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-09-13, 08:47 PM
Sixshot looked around the enclosure, all of Thunderwing's troops were now present. He walked forwards...

"Modest as befits your nature Thunderwing, you always did have a penchant for the over-dramatic...."

Quick Switch
2002-09-13, 09:29 PM
Thundercracker transformed, entered the location and stood next to Dirge, smirking at Sixshot's comment.

Dirge, for his part, remained silent.

Galvatron91
2002-09-15, 04:33 PM
Thunderwing turned to his crew.

Thunderwing: "I have enlisted some additional help for our cause. I have other matters to attend to at the moment and I must depart for Earth. Sixshot...Skywarp...prepare the troops...begin the search for Galvatron. I will seal the deal with our new allies and also enlist some more muscle."

Thunderwing turned and walked out of his base. He transformed and departed for Earth.

Bombshell
2002-09-15, 06:40 PM
Thrust turned to Ramjet.

"Who do you suppose this 'new ally' is?", he asked.

"I don't know", Ramjet said.

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-09-16, 09:45 AM
Sixshot watched as Thunderwing left the confines of his HQ...

It's evident he either doesn't remember - or care

"Okay, looks like it's up to me...."

Skywarp coughed slightly, that deliberate cough to bring attention to him

"...us to find Galvatron. Thrust, Dirge, Ramjet, check last known video footage of the battle with Unicron, see if there's any sign of Galvatron being thrown from Unicron. Apeface, Snapdragon stand guard, make sure no-one passes, if they do...have yourselves some fun. Thundercracker, Skywarp...we need council..."

Sixshot walked to one of the side rooms he'd noticed, it was also lavishly adorned with computer equipment, a tiny blipping noise could be heard as a radar installation followed Thunderwing's route.

"You two do know what this means don't you...." Sixshot looked at Thundercracker and Skywarp "....it means we'll get Galvatron back"

Quick Switch
2002-09-16, 12:45 PM
Dirge nodded, then walked over to a console, keyed in a search request for the Unicron battle and began filtering through the footage. The Seeker sat.

"I always did enjoy home movies," he remarked absently, settling back in his chair at the console.

Cryhavoc
2002-09-16, 01:41 PM
Snapdragon crossed his arms over his chest, smiling evilly behind his faceplate.

"Will do Sixshot. No one passes alive." He stated with cold tone in his voice...

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-09-16, 08:47 PM
Sixshot noticed a lack of movement outside the room, opening the door he stuck his head out...

"Snapdragon.....guard...outside, the entrance, make sure no-one finds us..."

Bombshell
2002-09-17, 02:00 AM
Apeface grunted.

"Hey", he said. "No biggie. We might get to thrash someone."

"Yeah", Ramjet said to Dirge. "I remember the last time you made some 'home movies'."

He brought up another piece of footage on another screen, which showed Decepticons being disguised as Autobots.

"And I think we all know how that turned out."

Quick Switch
2002-09-17, 02:27 AM
Dirge glowered.

"I know, I know OK? Megatron reamed me over that little detail...I thought it would be a good idea."

Dirge absently cued up another screen.

Bombshell
2002-09-17, 03:22 AM
"That's the problem", Thrust said. "Megs didn't pay us to think. He paied us to blow stuff up."

Quick Switch
2002-09-17, 03:35 AM
Dirge shot Thrust a look and glowered anew.

"Bah," he said, and returned to his work.

Bombshell
2002-09-17, 03:46 AM
"Come to think of it", Thrust said. "I don't think he even paied us for that."

Ramjet groaned. "You want to do it or should I?"

Cryhavoc
2002-09-17, 04:28 PM
"Uh... yeah, of course Sixshot... I was just getting on at it..." Snapdragon tried to explain himself, while scratching the side of his head confusedly.

Snapdragon slipped past Apeface quietly and then began to move faster... being somewhat embarrassed of not acting as he should have.

"Come Apes... we got our guard duty to perform..."

Bombshell
2002-09-17, 05:47 PM
Apeface grunted, and followed Snapdragon.

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-09-17, 10:14 PM
Sixshot exited the room, Skywarp and Thundercracker stood, both dumb-founded by Sixshot's little revelation.

"So, Dirge..you got anything in the Archive?"

Skywarp exited the room and walked behind Ramjet and Thrust who were both leisurely gazing at the screen. The silhouette of his figure was easily distinguishable in the reflection from the screen.

"What about you two? Can't have Dirge doing all the work..."

Quick Switch
2002-09-17, 11:25 PM
Dirge swiveled his chair.

"Actually, I do, Skywarp." the blue Seeker punched some keys, and a video feed began.

It showed the explosion...and Galvatron crawling away.

Later, the unseen camera displayed an image of Gigatron carrying Galvatron's broken body away with him. Dirge stopped the feed.

"This confirms it, Skywarp. Galvatron was probably taken back to Metrotitan..."

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-09-18, 12:14 AM
Sixshot turned as he heard Dirge's comments.

"No, he's not there I..."

Sixshot froze, his memory banks flew back through time. The battle against Unicron, Galvatron's body.....a Decepticon Emblem

"...he's on an asteroid, I buried him...he died a warrior, he deserved a burial. The asteroid tore free of Cybertron's orbit and spiralled into space...I barely made it off alive..."

Quick Switch
2002-09-18, 01:01 AM
Dirge swiveled his chair fully around as Sixshot entered and spoke.

The Seeker thought.

"Well...if the asteroid's moving, we can try to triangulate it's position from when you left it, Sixshot...though it won't be easy."

Bombshell
2002-09-18, 10:01 PM
"Nothing ever is", Thrust said, only to get smacked by Ramjet.

"Shut up!", he shouted, then turned back to Sixshot.

"So what do we do?"

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-09-18, 10:23 PM
Sixshot looked at Skywarp...

"well......?"

Skywarp stared at the monitors, watching the footage of Unicron.

"Dirge, plot the most plausible course of the asteroid...though it could be anywhere it's a good start..."

Sixshot thought to himself.

Perhaps he's not as dumb as he'd have people believe...maybe Thunderwing does know what he's doing

Skywarp continued on

"...Ramjet, contact Thunderwing on Earth, make him aware that the cargo is being tracked."

Quick Switch
2002-09-18, 11:08 PM
Dirge nodded, and swiveled his chair back to the console.

"Right." The Seeker began to punch in certain equations and navigational data to try to triangulate the asteroid's prosective position.

Bombshell
2002-09-19, 04:08 AM
Ramjet sent the message to Thunderwing on Earth, as Thrust nursed his head.

Cryhavoc
2002-09-20, 01:14 PM
Snapdragon patrolled the area close to the entrance into Thunderwing's base. He was obviously bored and being assigned to guard duty didn't help it at all.

Suddenly the unstable Horrorcon saw movement in the corner of his optic. Without giving a thought towards what he would face, he turned, aimed a lasercannon towards the intruder and fired... blasting the unlucky petrorabbit that had travelled too close to Snapdragon into thousands of pieces...

"Bah. I have the feeling Sixshot just wanted us out of his sight... who could possibly wander here Apeface?"

Bombshell
2002-09-20, 07:42 PM
Apeface slammed his fists, crushing another petorrabbit.

"Beats me, Snaps", he replied. "He's about as stable and reliable as us."

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-09-20, 08:27 PM
Sixshot looked over Dirge's shoulder as the computer spurted an bleeped, the lights on the console shone different colours as Dirge typed in complicated algarithms and triangulations.

"Wait, what's that ..." Sixshot leant forward and pointed to a blip on the screen "...what sector is that?"

Quick Switch
2002-09-20, 09:16 PM
Dirge immediately stopped his work, and pinpointed the viewtrex blip that Sixshot found. The Seeker enlarged the picture, showing the appropriate sector.

"Hmm...looks like it's an area of Wild Space. The Autobots don't patrol it, neither do we. It'll be a cinch to find, Sixshot. We shouldn't run into any interference."

Dirge looked up to meet Sixshot's gaze.

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-09-20, 10:09 PM
"It may be just a blip, but it's where we start..."

Sixshot's eyes met Dirge's...

"...Decepticons, get some rest, re-fuel, we leave at next dawn...oh, and Ramjet, please go get Snapdragon and Apeface..."

Skywarp watched...

Galvatron's out there, that's un-chartered space....

"Thrust, send out a coded message to Thunderwing, inform him of our destination and that we depart in the next cycle."

Quick Switch
2002-09-20, 10:34 PM
Dirge nodded, satisfied that the job had been completed successfully.

"Right."

The blue Seeker left the work room for the recharge chambers (and Energon storage area).

Bombshell
2002-09-21, 04:02 AM
Ramjet nodded, and signaled the Horrocons.

"Hey, 'Face. Hey, Snappers. Get back here on the double."

Apeface grunted. "Heh. Probably found some dust on the moniter and accidentally mistakened it for ships or somethin'"

Thrust then sent the message to Thunderwing on Earth.

Galvatron91
2002-09-21, 01:58 PM
Thunderwing turned and delivered his return coded messege.

Thunderwing: "Excellent! Ready the troops, our business here on Earth is almost completed. Find the precise coordinants and patch them to me...we launch as soon as I complete the family business!"

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-09-23, 09:08 PM
All further actions by Thunderwing's crew to be continued in
Chaos Effect: Thunderwing's Quest