PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] The Chaos Effect: Civil War Autobot


God Jinrai
2002-09-17, 01:54 AM
Prime glared at magnus, then sighed internally...

"Iacon command, open a borad band channel to all available autobots.. encryption code omega delta kappa..."

Prime approached the console then spoke...

"My autobots... by now a great deal of you know of the comming plight... unicron's body may be gone... but his essence still lives... we must find it... and destroy it... or if nothing else, cast it into the place where none shall retrieve it... Return to base immedieately, refuel and begin the search patterns I'm sending to you in groups now..."

Optimus inputted the pattern sweeps for several grouppings of autobots, each group consisting of about six bots, air and land if possible... but under his breath, prime muttered silently...


"This won't be easy... not with the coming of whom the matrix has fortold me of... "

Quick Switch
2002-09-17, 02:25 AM
Quick Switch nodded.

"Swoop, Sixswitch and I are ready to head out with you Prime, if you'll have us."

Heinrad
2002-09-17, 02:33 AM
Nightbeat: -over commlink- "We'll get the red carpet ready, Quick Switch....." -pauses, then sounding worried- "Assuming we'll be in any condition to roll it out."


Roadbuster: -over commlink to Springer- "Springer?!?!?!? You're alive!!!!!!!?"

Quick Switch
2002-09-17, 02:51 AM
Quick Switch received the Headmaster signal on his own comlink.

"Roger that. Report to our position when time permits."

Lord Zarak
2002-09-17, 10:05 AM
Swoop nodded his agreement with Quick Switch
"Me Swoop will help Prime in any way I can!"

Sixswitch
2002-09-17, 11:10 AM
Sixswitch nodded to Quick Switch.
Finally, some action.

"I'm ready when you are boss," he affirmed.

He then turned fully to Prime.

"OK, I'll bite. Who did the Matrix say was coming?"

God Jinrai
2002-09-17, 12:54 PM
"That... I cannot say, sixswitch... but soon enough, there may be dissent among our ranks... whether they mean what they say and how they act... or not.."

Prime bowed his head... trying to focus on just picking up any faint traces of matrix energy

Philcom
2002-09-17, 05:36 PM
Dissent?! Magnus was quite surprised, he didn't understand how any Autobot would betray his own kind. But it did happen, just a while ago. With a certain Karandras. Ultra Magnus was now beginning to understand why, and he didn't like it. But he couldn't dwell on it that much, he had a duty to perform, "I'll assemble my team and get started right away Prime."
***************************
Hot Rod was definatly even more distracted by the message, he transformed into robot mode before even finishing the race and cutting the corner. "Oh boy, I guess we're all going to have our work cut out for us."

Sixswitch
2002-09-17, 06:35 PM
"Then what are we waiting for?"

Sixswitch transformed, folding down into his fast scout car form.

"If this 'Chaos Matrix' is as bad as you say it is, hadn't we best find it as soon as possible?"

Ravage_mk2
2002-09-17, 06:35 PM
From up in the sky, Gale had been following Hot Rod and the others as they raced. As she neared Iacon she felt something. What's this? I'm sensing traces of mystic energy. I'd better investigate she thought as she swooped down to Iacon's roof. She transformed as she landed and went inside. Hmm, I'm nearing the source She quickly strides through Iacon, cathing stares from the Autobots inside. Finally she get's near the chamber where Prime had communed with the Matrix and was relaying his message. Hmm, this sounds important

(ooc: anyone wanting to interact with Gale, PM me)

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-09-17, 09:57 PM
Springer screeched to a halt.

"heh, 10-4 good buddy, back alive and kicking...or I would be, cease fire's causing some serious boredom dwelling......"

Springer paused momentarily...

"....say, where are you guys anyway?"

Quick Switch
2002-09-17, 11:12 PM
Quick Switch turned grim.

"Now is not the time to have our ranks torn asunder by this blasted Matrix. Don't worry, Prime. No traitor will get that Matrix before we do. Just say the word, and we'll move out."

Blaster_86
2002-09-18, 12:06 AM
Ratchet re-entered the main med-bay all cleaned up the wounded repaired the destroyed gived their burials so to speak

"Ratchet" A medic said coming up behind him

"Yeah?" The cheif Autobot Surgeon replied turning around

"Swoop came by earliar you should call him he said it was important"

Ratchet nodded opening up an Autobot frequency "Swoop This is Ratchet what can I do for you"
~~

Wheeljack nodded to Springer "Any time even if I am a scientist" he said turning his head to Torque

"Now to fix you up" he motions to the med table "And then I can get back to my invention"
~~

Blaster hopped out of Jazz both transforming

"I'm gonna head to the comms room and take my position don't wait up" Blaster said turning and making his way down the corridor

Jazz nodded "I'll find Sunstreaker then go look for something to do"

Both were weary and de-eneergized and needed energy soon
~~

Sunstreaker hauled through Iacons corridors to keep himself occupied from the boredom that had set in.

Redstreak
2002-09-18, 01:09 AM
Redstreak pulled up short, and decided to hell with the race. He located Hot Rod's coordinates, and within seconds appeared next to him in robot mode.

"Rod, lemme tell ya, I've got a real bad feeling. It's been bugging me ever since Unicron got destroyed. My powers didn't enhance my mind other than its capacity, but I just get this feeling we're in for something worse than Unicron could ever be."

****************************

Torque looked back at Wheeljack. "Just make it quick, already. I hate being left out."

Heinrad
2002-09-18, 04:46 AM
Roadbuster: "The last place I knew I was was in Metrotitan's brig. After the breakout, I'm not sure."

Philcom
2002-09-18, 07:23 PM
Ultra Magnus took one step to leave and assemble his team but stopped and looked back, "The Decepticons... should we invove them as well?" Ultra Magnus could have figured the answer anyway, but he had to make sure on this point. Did they have to keep this buisness away from the Decepticons?
**************************

"You have a bad feeling about all this?" Hot Rod just smiled, "Look at me I'm a wreck, This Choas Matrix, I feel as if it's out to get me... very strange indeed." Then he started back to Base walking, "I really wish my mind was clear right now... but it's like a mess in there. Maybe somehow I could see the big picture here."

Lord Zarak
2002-09-18, 07:34 PM
Swoop was caught off guard by the communication from the Autobots chief medic, Ratchet.

"Ratchet can you help Sky Lynx? He outside and hurt badly, not moving"

Blaster_86
2002-09-19, 04:20 AM
Blaster entered the comms room at his normal speed heading over to the main chair ejecting Fast Forward as he takes a seat.

"What can I do for ya boss" Fastforward asks Blaster

"Sit right there, you got a job with Eject and Rewind gone" Blaster says The Casette nodding and sitting beside Blaster in a smaller platform

"Whatcha got for me?"

"You are going to be answering the frequncies that are not Autobot or atleast finding their destination so we can see if Prime should be brought in to see" Blaster replied FastForward nodding.

"This diode here will flash when a transmission is coming" Blaster pointed at it "Then you will press these buttons in order so it will register you are an Autobot communications officer" Blaster pointed at 8 keys to which FastForward etched in his memory chips

"Got it Boss"
~~
Wheeljack nodded to Torque "Don't worry I'll be done in a jiffy" he replies immdeatly going to work on the damaged memory chips to find out what happened to Red Wing and then repair him.

"This will take a minute or two don't mind me"
~~

Ratchet groaned I should have kept Perceptor on a leash he thought. "Come to the med lab and bring me to him Swoop
~~

Jazz and Sunstreaker immdeatly took their free time to re-energize.

Redstreak
2002-09-19, 11:26 PM
"I don't know," Redstreak responds, "I have the same kind of problem. My mind's a jumbled mess, mostly due to my need to figure out when it's appropriate to use my powers..."

**************
Torque grunted once, but did nothing else, and prepared himself for a wait.

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-09-19, 11:56 PM
Springer sighed, then chuckled, then laughed...

"Never could stay away from the action could ya! I take it you're headed back to home, sweet home..."

Springer started walking to the main hallways of Iacon, determined to find out what was happening...

Heinrad
2002-09-20, 04:18 AM
Roadbuster: -over commlink to Springer- "That's the plan. I think we're going to get the rest of out injuries attended to and rearm first. I tried to send a comm message a while ago, and didn't even get you. Anybody else report in yet?"

Blaster_86
2002-09-21, 12:33 AM
After a few moments Wheeljack closed Torque's head fixing all blockages immdeatly moving to the leg to do a more thurough job.

"Only a bit longer Torque"

~*ShadowDancer*~
2002-09-23, 01:26 AM
OOC: Well peeps I've been keeping tabs here a while and decided to drop in. Stats are available for Xen in the misc. profiles thread. I'd be really greatful if someone could cue me in thx :) Feel free to fill in any holes in this Scene Setting section for me.




The slight femme surveyed the ruined city below her; itís once proud and shining structures damaged from heavy weapons assault, highways and flyovers shattered. It was as sad sight indeed and one that would haunt her memory banks forever, this was proud Iacon, or what was left of it. Her enhanced sight picked out precious little in the way of heat signatures that would indicate other transformers however, two distinct heat trails caught her attention on the road toward the city and she could distinguish the Autobot livery on one of them. She decided to follow.

Zip-lining down from her vantage point, a watchtower just outside the city limits, she transformed taking the form of an Earth-type motorcycle known as the Kawasaki Ninja and followed them into Iacon.

Winding through the deserted streets she saw the extent of the carnage. Mangled remains of Autobots and Decepticons alike lay strewn about on the ground amidst the rubble. She stopped dead in her tracks as a faint radio signal paged through to her com-link. There was too much interference in it to understand the content, it was on one of the Autobotís priority channels. Latching onto the carrier wave she homed in on it, tracing it to the source.

Reverting to her robotic form she cautiously approached the large structure before her and energised her camouflage shielding, making a swift assessment of the most likely way to gain entrance. There did not appear to be any guards stationed but that did not rule out the possibility of automated defence systems around the perimeter. Still, first impressions count, she decided to follow protocol and request entrance rather than force her way in. She dropped her camouflage shielding and stowed all weapons.

Unsure of how to proceed Xenith waited for the chance to speak with anyone who might approach the building.

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-09-23, 08:49 PM
Springer's boredom was apparently starting to grow, he sighed slightly.

"Absolutely no-one old friend, it's like this place is a ghost town or something...go see Wheeljack about getting repairs.....hang on!"

Springer heard the noise of engines...one engine, moving at high speed, though now it had stopped he was no less on guard...he slowly drew his rifle...

"Who is it, show yourself"

Springer had forgotten about the open comm channel...

Galvatron91
2002-09-23, 09:10 PM
Pointblank and Prowl continued to examine the collected information and recon photos.

Pointblank: "This isn't good...not good at all!"

Prowl: "Springer, Optimus Prime you may want to get your tailpipes down to the War Room...we have something the Autobots should be concerned with here!"

Quick Switch
2002-09-23, 09:17 PM
Quick Switch shot a glance at Prime after Prowl made his transmission.

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-09-23, 09:28 PM
Springer opened a return comm channel...

"As much as I'd love to, I've got a little bit of ...something here to deal with...I'll check in as soon as...you might wanna catch Roadbuster with this ...."

Springer now drew his sword...

"C'mon, I've got better things to do than pussyfoot around here..."

Galvatron91
2002-09-23, 09:30 PM
Pointblank shook his head at what he saw in his monitor.

Pointblank: "It just got worse..."

Prowl: "Check that...all Autobot Command...meet in the Wrecker War Room ASAP...we have some serious problems here!"

Pointblank continued to watch as the data poured in...causing greater and greater concern for the Targetmaster commander.

Heinrad
2002-09-23, 09:46 PM
Roadbuster: "We'll be there as soon as we can, Springer." -chuckles- "Need a hand, boss?"

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-09-23, 10:03 PM
"Nothing I can't handle Roadbuster, get yourself to Debris as soon as, sounds like something's brewing and it ain't good...."

Philcom
2002-09-23, 10:05 PM
Hot Rod agreed with Redstreak and turned around was about to enter the base. But something caught his eye, it seemed like a new bot, seemingly lost. It was Xenith, but he didn't know that, but the femme did remind him of Lockpick when she first arrived. He'd better help, "Hey Redstreak, I'm going to check out that bot over there." Then he looked back at Lockpick, "Wanna come?"
***********************
Ultra Magnus figured Prime would be busy, but he had to know, but Ultra Magnus could assume this, he would try his best to keep this news from reaching the Decepticons until furture notice. He would be the first to take the step in trust and inform the Decepticons, but Optimus was in command, that that decision was his to make. He started to call his team, "Extreme Kup? Where are you? Ready for a mission?"

God Jinrai
2002-09-23, 10:51 PM
Prime growled beneath his breath... A feeling came over him like nothing he'd experienced before... a wave of hatred... and it passed just as suddenly as it came...

"Scramble all available forces... scour cybertron, and get all space faring autobot transports ready for a stellar exploartion run... It's out there... and it's close. It HAS TO BE!"

Quick Switch
2002-09-23, 10:55 PM
Quick Switch saluted, then headed to the master comm console.

"Attention, attention! Optimus Prime commands all Autobots SCRAMBLE IMMEDIATELY! All space faring Autobots ready yourselves for a crew! The hunt begins!"

Redstreak
2002-09-24, 03:48 AM
Redstreak looks at the bot as well. "Wonder what to make of her..." he says, then hears the command come over the general com. He checks in; "This is Redstreak, outside Iacon awaiting instructions. Over." He turns back to Hot Rod. "I'll wait here, get our orders. If you're not back by the time I get them, I'll come get you."

Lockpick
2002-09-24, 11:15 AM
Lockpick peered in that direction, then nods. "You got it. Better safe than sorry." she states, transforming again. Several showers of sparks exit from her joints as she does so, but the femme doesn't complain at all.

"I go left, you go right? Make it harder to hit both in case she's touble."

~*ShadowDancer*~
2002-09-24, 02:11 PM
Dropping her camouflage shielding the femme stepped from the shadows and nodded amiably to Springer or any other 'bot in the vicinity:

"I come with peaceful intentions. As you see I am unarmed, I come both seeking aid and offering it - if it is required. I am known as Xenith."

Blaster_86
2002-09-24, 03:37 PM
Jazz and Sunstreaker both turned back.

"Time to go gets some action and maybe some bad guy smashin satisfaction" Sunstreaker says turning and making his way to the shuttles since he was a pilot.

"Hey man don't forget me" Jazz said turning and transforming and following him.
~~
OOC- Yes Blaster went to the main communications area if you'd read back so this post makes sense

Blaster looked at Quickswitch "Hey man thats my job. It seems I'm gettin no R-E-S-P-E-C-T" Blaster said with a grin and a shrug as Redstreak's communication came in.

"And what do we do with Redstreak he's callin for orders"
~~

Wheeljack looked up from Torque Torque shaking his head then looking back down. "Well that should be it Torque and now it seems it's time to go Prims is calling for a scramble"
~~

Powerblade looked up hiding in the recesses of Cybertron standing. "Time to fight once more"
~~

Ratchet groaned looking down at Swoop from atop SkyLynx "You better go I'll finish off the job here" the Medic said.

Heinrad
2002-09-24, 03:54 PM
Roadbuster: -over commlink to Springer- "See you there, Springer."

Ravage_mk2
2002-09-24, 04:35 PM
Gale, who had been listening in on Prime and the others, had an idea. Hmm, helping these 'Autobots' with their search would be an excellent way to observe them, and with some luck gain their trust she thought as she opened a channel to Frost. "Frost, this is Gale, I'm inside what appears to be a capital of some sort. I overheard the leader of a group calling themselves 'Autobots' order a search for some artifact. It sounded important. May I aid in the search? It would be a good chance to observe them and gain their trust"

(ooc: I'd have figured that Gale would have been spotted already. I mean, a bright green female with wings wouldn't exactly go unnoticed)

Quick Switch
2002-09-24, 07:51 PM
Quick Switch responded to Redstreak.

"Wait for Optimus Prime's instructions. Marching orders will be given soon."

The Six Changer turned to Blaster and shrugged.

"I do what is required for the Cause."

Galvatron91
2002-09-24, 11:37 PM
Growing impatient, Pointblank slammed his headset down.

Pointblank: "Monitor the situation Prowl, someone has to get this info to Prime."

Transforming, Pointblank sped to Prime's location.

Pointblank: "Prime, sorry but this can't wait...you know the object you wanted me to scour for? Well, I haven't found it...but I'm afraid someone else is looking..."

Pointblank handed Prime the surveillence information they had collected...including the images taken of Thunderwing consolidating forces.

Pointblank: "What do you think boss?"

God Jinrai
2002-09-25, 01:11 AM
Narrowing his optics, prime, bowed his head...

"It's as I feared. HE will be the one who causes the uprising... although not HE directly... "

Prime turned to the command console and his voice roared over the speakers...

"All available autobots, commence scramble! Repeat! Scramble! scour every corner of cybertron... I don't care who goes where, when and how! JUST DO IT! "

Prime turned from the console, his hand balled tightly into a fist...

If he manages to get ahold of it.... I can only begin to imagine what may happen... considering what the creation matrix did long ago... before it was revealed to be an ulterior program of vector sigma... and not the core of primus' being... "

hearing a mutter from above in the rafters, prime turned his head...

"You up there! descendd immedieately and identify yourself or risk being slagged! "

his secondary cannons came online and targeted gale... he wasn't about to risk a betrayal by ANYONE... much less some stranger...

Quick Switch
2002-09-25, 02:00 AM
Quick Switch whisked his photon blasters out of subspace, cocked them, and pointed up towards the rafters.

"Do as the Leader of the Autobots commands, or prepare for termination!"

Shock this. I'm not leaving Prime till this situation is resolved.

Sixswitch, also pensive, looked on at Prime and Pointblank.

Blaster_86
2002-09-25, 02:51 AM
Blaster spun around in his chair as Quick Switch turned pointing his Electro-Scrambler up.

"I can take em down for questioning won't know what hit him or why he ain't movin' how the want"

Ravage_mk2
2002-09-25, 03:34 PM
"Permission granted Gale. Ask if all four of us can aid in the search. The rest of us will join you shortly"

Gale had just recieved Frost's reply when she heard Prime adress her. Making sure to keep the connection between herself and Frost open, she jumped from the rafters. Using her wings she glides down to the floor. As she landed she folds her wings behind her and bends down on one knee, a token of respect.

"Forgive the intrusion my lord. My name is Gale. My three sisters and myself are new to this region and I was exploring this area. I fear I might have overheard something that I shouldn't have. I am willing to face whatever penalty is set by your laws. I would like to offer the services of myself and my sisters to aid you in your search. They are on their way here as I speak. I assure you that none of us pose a threat" Gale explained.

Philcom
2002-09-25, 04:49 PM
Hot Rod shook him head, "No worry Lockpick... I believe this Xenith...." Hot Rod address Xenith directly, "You chose on heck of a time to be offering aid. According to our Leader Optimus Prime we need every hand to search for an artifact called the Choas Matrix." He then addressed Lockpick, "I was thinking we could use the Keeper..."
************************

Kup didn't answer so Magnus turned his attention to his commander. Ultra Magnus watched the whole thing, he knew this was the last thing the Autobots needed, a witch hunt. He was about to shout out to Prime to stop, but the newcomer, Gale, explained herself. Magnus hoped that would be enough, he didn't want an innocent bot to pay the price of panic.

God Jinrai
2002-09-25, 05:59 PM
Prime's secondary cannons powered down, and optimus extended a hand to her...

"Well in that case... welcome aboard. Assuming you heard everything... there's only one real way out of this. We need every available autobot on hand to commence a search for the chaos matrix... physically or otherwise... but I must ask you this... how did you find your way here to iacon?"

Prime had sensed something from this one that faintly resembled matrix energy... if such were the case... he pondered if that was how she was able to locat him... and also... if properly focused... he and she could possibly channel that ability to better pinpoint the location of the chaos matrix

Ravage_mk2
2002-09-25, 06:50 PM
"How I found my way here?" Gale repeated as she stood upright.

"Well, I sensed a form of mystical energy and followed it to it's source. Which seems to be your body my lord, though it's not as strong as it was when I first sensed it. My sisters can also sense mystical energy. I'm the most sensitive to it though, save for Void. I'm not sure, but I guess the reason why we can sense it, is because our bodies themselves contain mystical energy" Gale explained.

***

Above Iacon.

Blaze, Frost and Shock had reached the building where they sensed their sister. They started circling the building. Frost spoke to Gale via the still open channel.

"Gale, we have arrived. We will wait outside"

***

"Frost can probably explain things better then I could, she has spent more time with our 're' creator. Shall we go and meet them? By your leave of course my lord" Gale suggested.

God Jinrai
2002-09-25, 07:23 PM
"As you like, however,, they'd be better to come to us... security here in iacon's core is tighter than anywhere else.... Quickswitch! get a welcoming party together and bring our guests inside!"

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-09-25, 08:29 PM
Springer walked forwards, withdrew his weapons...

"Hey kid!" addressing Hot Rod "Long time no see...going away on an adventure?"

Springer was (as yet) blissfully un-aware of the perils that lay ahead of him, or the carnage that was set to ensue.

"Well, as you got places to be, I have too....see ya around kid!"

Springer transformed to his helicopter mode and flew off to Debris.

***Wrecker Base 'Debris'***

Springer walked inside the base he'd not seen in cycles...nothin much had changed, if anything slightly more had fallen apart of had scorch marks on the wall from training runs...

"Hey Prowl, good to see you're around, where's Pointblank?"

Springer noticed Prowl was slightly more stern and on-edge that usual...

"Roadbuster's on his way in with a few friends..."

Quick Switch
2002-09-25, 09:01 PM
Quick Switch kept his photon blasters trained on the human female, but brought them down as Prime welcomed Gale into Iacon.

The Six Changer turned to listen as Prime gave his orders.

"As you command, Optimus." Quick Switch nodded briskly. "Sixswitch, Swoop, Blaster. We're heading to the Entrance!"

The Six Changer brushed past Gale without a glance, Sixsiwtch following behind. The two Autobots clanked toward Iacon's main Gate.

Blaster_86
2002-09-26, 03:24 AM
Blaster stood up "Man the fort Fastforward, Gonna go meet some new comers and introduce them to some fancy sounds"

Fastforward shook his head "They like most probably won't like that"
~~

Sunstreaker hopped on a shuttle Jazz behind him.

"Well is it just us two?" Jazz asks?

Galvatron91
2002-09-26, 05:28 AM
Prowl looked crossly towards Springer.

Prowl: "Pointblank went to inform Prime of this..."

Prowl slowly pointed at the monitor showing Thunderwing smirking...

Prowl: "Its worse than any of us could have feared...Thunderwing lives..."

Lockpick
2002-09-26, 06:55 AM
Lockpick shakes her head "No. The keeper's too beat up. It needs major repairs before it'll fly again."

Ravage_mk2
2002-09-26, 02:11 PM
After Quick- and Sixswitch had passed, Gale contacted Frost.

"The Autobot leader requests an audience inside. An escort is on it's way"

***

Outside Frost recieved the message and started descending to the ground. As she landed, she tranformed into her robot form. The crystals that were her outerskin reflected any light that contacted it.

Blaze and Shock followed their leader down. Blaze's form looked as if she was burning, her body was encased in fire.

Shock immediatly started pacing around after she had transformed. Her form seemed pretty normal with a yellow coloring. Lightning arced across her form from time to time.

Quick Switch
2002-09-26, 04:11 PM
Quick Switch and Sixswitch arrived at the massive gate, but awaited for Swoop and Blaster to arrive.

"Just for security measures," Quick Switch commented to his six changer counterpart. Sixswitch gave a smile, and nodded.

Philcom
2002-09-27, 05:03 PM
Ultra Magnus decided to mind his own buisness for now on, Optimus Prime knew what he was doing. And then Magnus figured out what he should be doing. He should be looking for the Choas Matrix, he transformed and started to head out, he could find it himself.
*******************

Hot Rod shrugged, "Well then... I really wish I could only be more attuned to these things." He almost felt there was almost something blocking him from reaching out and finding this thing, he sighed, "The more I think... the more I realize... That's it! A Matrix has a mind of it's own... it's chooses who it is meant for. Instead of thrying to find it, we should find it's chosen one!"

Blaster_86
2002-09-27, 07:33 PM
OOC- Zarak isn't here so I will NPC Swoop for now

Blaster and Swwop were right behind the Sixchangers.

"Alright so where are these three?" Blaster asked ejecting Steeljaw just incase.

Redstreak
2002-09-28, 04:41 PM
Redstreak stood outside the main gate, seeing Blaze, Frost, and Shock. He called Quick Switch; "I got three bots out here," he said. "They seem a little anxious."

************

Torque stood and flexed his bum knee. It felt considerably better, but he wondered how the time lapsed taken in its repair would hinder his role in whatever it was that was going on. "You coming, or staying here?" He asked Wheeljack.

Lockpick
2002-09-28, 05:18 PM
Lockpick frowns "That doesn't sound any eaiser than finding the thing itself. How do we know who 'it' chooses?" she asks, folding her scarred arms.

Ravage_mk2
2002-09-28, 06:52 PM
Shock was getting anxious. She increases the speed of her pacing, and keeps increasing it every breem. The lightning arcs also sped up and grew stronger.

Shock: "When-is-that-escort-going-to-be-here?" she said as she passed Blaze and Frost.

Blaze: "Calm down Shock. At this rate you'll create a ravine, right Frost?" she said with a snikker.

Frost hadn't noticed Blaze's remark. She sensed something, something powerful, in a nearby robot. Hmm, this power feels familiar, and yet.... She was interupted in her thoughts by Blaze tapping her on the shoulder.

Blaze: "Hey boss, could you tell Shock to calm down a bit? At this rate, well, we know what happened the last time she went balistic.."

Frost: "Quite, an electric discharge of that magnitude wouldn't exactly help things" she replied as she headed over to Shock and started pacing alongside her. "Shock, please try to calm down. Show a little patience"

Shock: "You should know that patience isn't my greatest virtue, but I'll try" she replies as she slows down a bit. The lightning arcs slowed and weakened as she did so.

Quick Switch
2002-09-29, 02:58 PM
"Bring 'em in," Quick Switch called to Redstreak.

Blaster_86
2002-09-29, 05:38 PM
Wheeljack shook his head to Torque "As much as bashing some badguys would rejuvinate me I still have far too much work here to finish mainly in the form of Red Wing"
~~

The shuttle took off from Iacon's launch pad making its way to the sky to search Cybertron once over then make it's way into space hopefully to be joined.

"Man to bad we don't have ol' Teletran 1 or the Skyspy anymore woulda made doin this take only astro-seconds not having to search the planet over. Woulda been as easy as Energon pie" Jazz spoke

"Yeah well you have something better in the form of the best pilot known to Cybertron" Sunstreaker replies
~~

Ratchet continued to work on Sky Lynx re-attaching and replacing more wires and components within the shuttle transformer "Why is everyone else gets to scramble and I get to work" Ratchet asks closing the panel and moving up. He still had lots more to go even if he was half done.
~~

Blaster looked at QuickSwitch "Hey man who do you think these three are they sorta appeared outta no where and this is beginning to seem like a cheesy horror with a plot device and people appearin' from no where and no one really cares. We've had another person appear from no where and he tried to kill us so why are we trusting these 3?"

Philcom
2002-09-29, 09:27 PM
"Like I said before... It could be Scourge, he's already proved that he's compatable... and me." Hot Rod's optics grew wide. "That thing might go after me! Or anything that has any relation to Optimus Prime..." Hot Rod could have contined but he got to the point, "It's better then doing nothing..."
****************

Ultra Magnus didn't like the fact that he had to search alone but he had to get out there, be a part of the first group, he couldn't allow the Choas Matrix to reach the wrong hands.

Lockpick
2002-09-29, 09:36 PM
Lockpick blinks at that, then nods "Let's find out who it is for sure then and... " she pauses "We'll do soemthing when we find out. What's the first step?"

Quick Switch
2002-09-30, 12:23 PM
Quick Switch shrugged.

"Blaster, I don't know Optimus' intentions for these three, but Optimus wants them in, so they get in. I just follow orders."

~*ShadowDancer*~
2002-10-01, 01:05 PM
(OOC: Apologies for delayed resp. PC in shop. :glance: )

Xenith's green optics could be seen to flicker as she nodded to HotRod..."I have a knack for arriving at the most opportune of moments and from the looks of things here I should say you could use every available pair of hands." She paused, "How may I be of assistance in this matter and to whom must I report my arrival?"

Redstreak
2002-10-01, 11:22 PM
"Understood," Redstreak says. He then turns to the three, "Follow me, if you would." The door to Iacon opens, and he steps to, waiting for them to follow.

Quick Switch
2002-10-01, 11:25 PM
"Right." Quick Switch readied his photon blasters. Sixswitch did the same for his weaponry, and the assembled Bots waited for more of the new arrivals.

Blaster_86
2002-10-02, 05:06 AM
Blaster looked down at Steel Jaw "They make one wrong move you what the right to bite"

Steeljaw nodded growling.

Ravage_mk2
2002-10-02, 05:05 PM
"Follow me, if you would."

Frost followed Redstreak inside, Blaze and Shock followed suit. Upon seeing the Hexachangers, Blaster, Steeljaw and the others with weapons brandished, Frost spoke.

Frost: "There is no need for weapons. We come in peace. Please take us to your leader"

Blaze and Shock waited near Frost. Blaze's fiery exterior and Shock's lightning arcs formed a sharp contrast with Frost's crystaline form.

Quick Switch
2002-10-02, 08:23 PM
Quick Switch's optics narrowed.

"Very well. Be advised: you will show the utmost respect and deference to Optimus Prime, Leader of the Autobots, for his charitable action of allowing you all into the sacred City of Iacon. Reprisals will be swift if any of you betray his trust."

He nodded to Sixswitch, who took up the rearguard position behind the newcomers. Blaster, Swoop and Steeljaw were motioned to assume a side adjacent to the arrivals.

Quick Switch strode ahead toward Prime's Command Room, Sixswitch gently prodding a one of the warriors to get the group moving.

Redstreak
2002-10-03, 01:46 AM
Redstreak walked alongside Quick Switch. "Curious bunch they are," he commented. "I must wonder of their motivations." He glanced back a moment, then added; "how is Prime? I have heard he hasn't been quite like himself recently."

Quick Switch
2002-10-03, 02:38 AM
Quick Switch became grim, and the six changer's head bowed slightly as the two robots clanked down the hallway.

"I don't trust them, frankly. Their arrival is too convenient after the revelations of the Chaos Matrix. They will be watched."

The assault warrior raised his head again, and cast a sidelong glance at Redstreak.

"Optimus has been under great strain lately. This latest foray into the Matrix to unlock the mystery of the Chaos Matrix has exacted a toll upon him...and now, with possible Decepticon treachery afoot, it is all the worse."

His optics narrowed again.

"But it is not my place to question our Leader's capacity to command our faction. I am no naysayer, like Rodimus Prime!"

The name of the former Autobot leader was spoken with unrestrained loathing.

Ravage_mk2
2002-10-03, 11:22 AM
The 3 Elementals followed their escorts.

God Jinrai
2002-10-03, 12:36 PM
sitting in his command chair, prime pondered past events... galvatron's death... the need for resurecting the minicon fleet... his own reformatting and the disappearance of three future legendary warriors...

Philcom
2002-10-03, 06:42 PM
"Well I would say Ultra Magnus, or Optimus Prime, but they could be real busy right now Xenith. You could always join my search party." Hot Rod actiavted a comm link and called Jolt the Minicon, "I'm going to ask for Minicon assistance first Lockpick."
**********************

Ultra Magnus had to be the first to check on something, all the files he went through seem to point to one unaccounted Autobot that could possibly know something about the Choas Matrix, Alpha Trion. And since Hot Rod didn't report that he was the one talking through Vector Sigma he must be either completely absorbed or alive, and Magnus had a clue where he might be hideing. He really did his homework...

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-10-03, 08:00 PM
Springer stirred, the images of Thunderwing arriving on Cybertron were not ones that he'd wanted to see.

The former Decepticon commander had a well-recorded past. Thunderwing was a mean piece of work, and anything he would be up to wouldn't be good.

"Well, least we'll get something to do...."

Springer watched the screen flicker, the images were weak and crackly, static soon took over as the screen dimmed and the recording failed. Springer noticed something...

"Prowl, zoom in on that ... it looks like ... the horrorcons?"

Blaster_86
2002-10-03, 11:54 PM
Blaster nodded to Steeljaw to stand down the Lion nodded beginning to stalk them beside Blaster.

Blaster turned to Sixswitch "Man this seems like one of those bad human sci-fi flicks with this 'take me to your leader stuff'"

Galvatron91
2002-10-04, 12:20 AM
Prowl: "Its them allright Springer...geez...he's reanimating everyone he can...the seekers are there...the powermasters...Sixshot has even joined up with them...this is bad news. Prime needs to know how severe this situation is."

Pointblank: "Good luck trying to get anything through to him..."

Prowl shot a confused look at Springer: "What"

Pointblank: "Nothing...nothing at all..."

Prowl: "Well Springer...what do you think?"

Quick Switch
2002-10-04, 12:59 AM
Sixswitch laughed and shook his head at Blaster's comment.

Quick Switch came up to Prime's Command Room, and the doors opened. He came to attention inside the room in front of the Autobot leader, seated in his command chair.

"Optimus, the new arrivals are here for your inspection, as per your orders."

God Jinrai
2002-10-04, 02:36 PM
prime stirred, as if he were just waking up from recharge...

"Indeed, quickswitch... the rest of you are dismissed. Gale... perhaps you would like to introduce the rest of your party? "

Quick Switch
2002-10-04, 04:08 PM
Sixswitch clanked outside, and stood guard by the door.

Quick Switch nodded and took up a place adjacent to Prime, ready for action in case things turned ugly...

Ravage_mk2
2002-10-04, 05:43 PM
"Of course my lord" Gale said as she approached her sisters.

"The yellow one with the lightning arcs is Shock. The fiery one is Blaze and the crystaline one is our leader Frost. We call ourselves the Elementals" she explained as she stood beside her sisters.

~*ShadowDancer*~
2002-10-04, 08:15 PM
Xenith nods her agreement, "Very well then, so be it. My skills are at your disposal should you require them. I await your orders, HotRod."

Silently, Xenith wondered how it was that this one was so open toward her seeing that she bore no insignia to reveal her allegiance to either the Autobot or Decepticon cause. "Let it be," she smiled to herself, "And see what may come to pass."

Standing easy, she continued to survey her surroundings. For future reference...

Lockpick
2002-10-04, 09:09 PM
Lockpick looks over the new femme with a suspicious gaze, but says nothing. INstead she sighs and glances to Hot Rod "Okay then. do it, and let's get going already!" She folds her arms.

God Jinrai
2002-10-04, 09:33 PM
"Approprieate names for both you individually and as a group I suppose... considering you command your respective elements..."

Prime was silent, expecting them to be stunned by his knowings of their capacities.... but it was quite simple really... one reason was simply that transformers' names often implicated any speciall powers they may posess... i.e. soundwave and his audial and mental capacities, inferno, who was somewhat contradictory as he was a fire engine and designed to put OUT fires, rather than cause them... red alert, whose sensory could pick out the slightest disturbance caused by decepticons, and so forth... secondly... they were also foretold of in prime's time in the matrix... he knew of their capacities and just what supplied them with their unique powers...

Quick Switch
2002-10-05, 12:27 AM
Quick Switch stood quietly, impassive.

Elementals, eh? Interesting...

Ravage_mk2
2002-10-05, 11:23 AM
"Approprieate names for both you individually and as a group I suppose... considering you command your respective elements..."

The Elementals were surprised, they had not counted on Prime knowing about their abilities. It was Frost who replied.

"They are indeed fitting names, sire. But how is it that you knew about our abilities? We have not used them on this plane yet. Did you meet our former master Malzra?"

God Jinrai
2002-10-05, 07:03 PM
"...no. my means of knowlege come from a source that I posess within myself... the very thing that I would dare say, drew gale here. and all the same... I can sense YOUR powers... just as you sense that which I posess...."

With those words, Prime's torso plate flipped down, and the matrix glowed brightly within, resting in its containment chamber.

Quick Switch
2002-10-05, 08:44 PM
Quick Switch pointed at the elementals.

"Bow your heads to the majesty of the Matrix of Leadership!"

Blaster_86
2002-10-05, 08:55 PM
Blaster sat down beside Fastforward shaking his head listening to quickswitch from the communications panel.

"Man callin' Prime his majesty it just ain't right I remember the days we just called him Optimus or Prime or other things since when did he power trip like this" The question was rhetorical Fastforward had not been around long enough to know.
~~

"Anything on your scanners Jazz?" Sunstreaker asked as the scoured the wreckage of Unicron already scanned over Cybertron.

"Ain't nothin but space junk" He replied. "I see what Prime ment by deep space, we may need to.
~~

Wheeljack pulled Redwing out of stasis placing him in the main medical lab beginning to work to keep him stable while Wheeljack worked.

"This may take a while, I'm gonna see about as much action as a garbage droid" he sighed.
~~

Ratchet was now working on the brain of the damaged Skylynx almost done.

Redstreak
2002-10-06, 04:25 PM
Redstreak glanced at Quick Switch as he made that statement...it seemed a curious thing to him. Not so curious as Prime's sudden want for privacy, but strange nonetheless. So he sat in silence and watched things happen. He wasn't going anywhere, not with three powerful bots such as these in the room with his leader. The kind of power he possessed was best served at his leader's side, not in adjacent rooms.

Ravage_mk2
2002-10-06, 05:25 PM
"Bow your heads to the majesty of the Matrix of Leadership!"

The Elementals didn't need a command to
bow down. As soon as the light of the Matrix hit them the 4 femmes dropped to one knee. Each of them could sense the potent energy, and the lack of anything evil. They knew that aiding the Autobots was the right course of action. After a few moments Frost spoke.

"This Matrix of Leadership is indeed a potent artifact. If this Chaos Matrix you mentioned is as potent, it's imperative that it's found. Before someone uses it. As leader of the Elementals I vow that all five of us will do our best to find it"

God Jinrai
2002-10-06, 07:20 PM
"Five? only four of you stand before me... Unless.... AH... Now I understand... you may introduce me to the fifth entity when we have the space for it... for now... all of you. prepare for a strike on thunderwing's base of operations. I recieved imagery from prowl and pointblank at the wrecker base of their presence. they must be stopped before they get ahold of the chaos matrix!"

Quick Switch
2002-10-06, 09:32 PM
Quick Switch nodded.

"Sixswitch and I are ready to move on your command, Optimus."

Blaster_86
2002-10-06, 11:00 PM
Blaster nodded to Prime looking back at him from where he was seated "You want me to get everyone ontop o'this Thunderwing situation or can you handle it with what you have?"
~~

Powerblade lifted his laser rifle that he had not changed around and fixed into what he refer to as a laser shot gun capable of two modes, spray fire or one direct shot. He was not going to get him some Decepticons.

"Lets rock" he said to himself with a grin.

God Jinrai
2002-10-07, 12:52 AM
"Yes, blaster... inform pointblank and springer at the wreckers base that we're commencing a strike. expect significant resistance... "

Prime turned from blaster, to the others...

"Elementals... and the rest of you. we're stepping outside for a moment, till blaster gets pointblank and the wreckers up to speed on the situation."

with that, Prime started out the gateway from the central command center into iacon's main entryway... an area which once was a massive courtyard that was the site for many grand events, including the various artistic shows, historical lectures and whatnot that took place before the great war...

Blaster_86
2002-10-07, 04:47 AM
Blaster nodded "Roger Wilco and Will do" Blaster replies as he transformers into boom box mode two amplifiers attaching to him from the chair as he began to broadcast the message.

"Wreckers HQ! Wrecker HQ! This is Blaster blastin' at ya from the communications center in Iacon. Optimus is planning an assault on Thunderwing and his flying cronies expect some big bad mojo defence comin from those suckas. I'll see you guys there"
~~

"Anything now?" Sunstreaker asked

Jazz just shook his head.