TFARCHIVE

TFARCHIVE (http://tfarchive.com/community/index.php)
-   Website Stuff (http://tfarchive.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Something is wrong with my PM's. (http://tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?t=23058)

Bombshell 2004-04-18 09:37 PM

Something is wrong with my PM's.
 
My inbox say that I have 19 PM's stored. I only have ten. It also says I have three unread ones. I don't.

Anyone know what's up?

Sir Auros 2004-04-18 09:38 PM

It counts sent items.

Denyer 2004-04-18 10:41 PM

If that still doesn't accurately represent, hit Ctrl-F5, and/or clear your cookies and log back in. Chances are your browser just has an older cached version of a page.

Bombshell 2004-04-18 11:23 PM

Cleared my PM's. Hit Ctrl/F5. It's still like that.

Sir Auros 2004-04-18 11:27 PM

Did you clear the sent ones? Also, if you did message tracking, that may account for unread ones...I think, recall that happening to me once on another board.

Bombshell 2004-04-18 11:31 PM

I just cleared out all the PM's I had. Now I have nine total with three unread.

Sir Auros 2004-04-18 11:33 PM

You are aware that you have two other boxes other than your inbox though, right? There's the sent messages box and the message tracking box. Are both of those now empty?

If so, then it sounds like you're having some sort of browser problems, what are you using?

Bombshell 2004-04-18 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Auros
You are aware that you have two other boxes other than your inbox though, right? There's the sent messages box and the message tracking box. Are both of those now empty?
Did I not make it clear enough? I said I cleared out all of my PM's. And yes, that means all the ones in my inbox, sent box and message tracking box. They was never anything in my sent box to begin with anyway, as I stopped keeping copies of messages I send a while back.

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Auros
If so, then it sounds like you're having some sort of browser problems, what are you using?
Internet Explorer version 6.0

Sir Auros 2004-04-18 11:44 PM

Calm down now, I'm just trying to help. It certainly wasn't clear to me so sue me.

Did you clear your cookies like Denyer suggested? If you've done that and force refreshed, then there's not a whole lot else I'd suggest for fixing it other than trying a different browser.

Bombshell 2004-04-18 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Auros
Did you clear your cookies like Denyer suggested? If you've done that and force refreshed, then there's not a whole lot else I'd suggest for fixing it other than trying a different browser.
Yes. I did. And yes, I did. And it's still not working.

Sir Auros 2004-04-18 11:59 PM

Was that yes you did what Denyer said and tried a new browser or just yes you did the two things Denyer said? Could be a problem the board's having with IE, the main site has seemed to have some issues with it of late. Really, I'd recommend trying Firefox, it's nice enough to make your default browser and it's working for me.

Bombshell 2004-04-19 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Auros
Was that yes you did what Denyer said and tried a new browser or just yes you did the two things Denyer said?
It's "yes, I did the two things Denyer said".

Denyer 2004-04-19 12:07 AM

Only think I can think of is PM me your password and I'll check your account with IE (you can change the password after if you're bothered about security...)


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.