TFARCHIVE

TFARCHIVE (http://tfarchive.com/community/index.php)
-   Transformers Media & Fandom (http://tfarchive.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Unicron to be mentioned in new TF movie (http://tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?t=27714)

Nevermore 2004-12-10 01:20 PM

Unicron to be mentioned in new TF movie
 
Straight from Don Murphy:
http://www.donmurphy.net/board/showt...2860#post42860

Quote:

Unicron is mentioned in film one and may show up in the third.

Rookwise 2004-12-10 02:49 PM

So theres going to be a TF Trilogy then ????:confused:

Unicron 2004-12-10 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rookwise
So theres going to be a TF Trilogy then ????:confused:
Not officially. I suspect Murphy and the others are planning for a 2nd and 3rd now, rather then trying to cram too much into one movie (like what was done with X-Men).

Nevermore 2004-12-10 04:52 PM

Murphy already hinted a while ago that sequels are an option if the movie is a success (see here: "And that this film, the first in hopefully a series").

MaximusPrime 2004-12-11 03:43 AM

Any word on voices?

Unicron 2004-12-11 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MaximusPrime
Any word on voices?
I'm beginning to wish people would stop asking about that...

Dead Man Wade 2004-12-11 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MaximusPrime
Any word on voices?
Probably not going to happen until the script is done.

Nightwing 2004-12-11 10:30 PM

To bad Orsen Wells died he would still be cool as Unicron

AutobotJazz 2004-12-14 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nightwing
To bad Orsen Wells died he would still be cool as Unicron
Seems unlikely that Unicron will get any screen time in the first film as they'd not wanna overload on the TF mythos right away. He'd probably get a mention in connection to the Matrix (or what ever they're gonna call it)....or like a phrase like they do with Primus - 'Dear Primus' etc.

MaximusPrime 2004-12-16 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by AutobotJazz
Seems unlikely that Unicron will get any screen time in the first film as they'd not wanna overload on the TF mythos right away. He'd probably get a mention in connection to the Matrix (or what ever they're gonna call it)....or like a phrase like they do with Primus - 'Dear Primus' etc.
HOLY TAP DANCING UNICRON!!!!!

Ghirox 2004-12-16 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Unicron
Not officially. I suspect Murphy and the others are planning for a 2nd and 3rd now, rather then trying to cram too much into one movie (like what was done with X-Men).
... as i post time ago (about the X-Men approach) ....

1st film - they arrive on Earth to claim the Matrix, they are reformatted, they try to establish a relation with human and battle not only their enemy, but also the US Army ....
2nd film - they return to Cybertron, carrying a pair of human with them, continuing to battle against their enemy ....
3rd film - Unicron arrive to eat Cybertron, Megatron is reformatted into Galvatron and became Unicron's slave
4th film Galvatron return as Decepticon chief commander and sit in his throne room, waiting for a decent story arc ....

i hope they made a better job than this .... i liked X-Men, but i think that X-Men2 is a waste of screentime, to much focused on the uman hate, with only a few superhero in action

AutobotJazz 2004-12-16 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ghirox
...
i hope they made a better job than this .... i liked X-Men, but i think that X-Men2 is a waste of screentime, to much focused on the uman hate, with only a few superhero in action

Really...X2 was great and you gotta realise that human hatred for the mutants is the driving force in the comic and the whole point of their struggle. Besides X2 was based on a acutal X-Men comic where some kids are killed and its blamed on mutants.

Sorry boys n girls I know its not an X-Men group but that just annoyed me!

RID Scourge 2004-12-16 03:01 PM

I'm hoping it's kind of an off the cuff remark, like "Were you expecting blue spandex?" Maybe something along the lines of "Yeah, and I suppose Unicron, the devourer of worlds, is going to pop up, too, huh?"

Ghirox 2004-12-17 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AutobotJazz
Really...X2 was great and you gotta realise that human hatred for the mutants is the driving force in the comic and the whole point of their struggle. Besides X2 was based on a acutal X-Men comic where some kids are killed and its blamed on mutants.

Sorry boys n girls I know its not an X-Men group but that just annoyed me!

X-Men have battled against human in an old saga by Chris Claremont, that inspired the movie, while the most part of their enemy are other evil mutant

Nevermore 2004-12-17 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ghirox
i hope they made a better job than this .... i liked X-Men, but i think that X-Men2 is a waste of screentime, to much focused on the uman hate, with only a few superhero in action
Yeah, how dare they try and do something stupid such as a "story", when everyone knows the only point in a story in an action movie is explaining how the characters get from battle scene A to battle scene B. ;)

AutobotJazz 2004-12-19 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nevermore
Yeah, how dare they try and do something stupid such as a "story", when everyone knows the only point in a story in an action movie is explaining how the characters get from battle scene A to battle scene B. ;)
I mean whats the point in a plot when you've got explosions and canadians with claws?
Plan for TF movie

Intro------>Crash on earth----->Wake up couple of days later----->
----> Hey cars n plans n lamp posts (extended formatting dump)------>find matrix---->fight with humans (both sides)---->spike affected with radition preventing reproduction---->fight---->end!

Ghirox 2004-12-21 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by AutobotJazz
I mean whats the point in a plot when you've got explosions and canadians with claws?
.. first ten minutes, but then the movie start to tell the history of the X-Men: no more explosion till the battle at the end of the movie!

minsa 2004-12-21 02:30 PM

No spam please.

- Nevermore

Mr Duck 2004-12-22 10:19 AM

Hey, mabye Op has like, say a vision. It shows loads of things real fast, including the Matrix, Op dieing, and then a quick silhoette of Unicron. God I hope I spelt that right.

Ghirox 2004-12-22 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by minsa
No spam please.

- Nevermore

Where i can send "Happy XMas" postcards? :-)

As for a vision of Unicron ..... could be, and occourred in Armada .... but i suppose they reserved for the end of the 2nd Movie .... some sort of anticipationfor the next movie, and only if the "series" concept will be accepted ..... in this film, is possible that he will be mentioned in relation to the Matrix .... some sort of "Unicron will arrive to find the Matrix


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.