TFARCHIVE

TFARCHIVE (http://tfarchive.com/community/index.php)
-   Transformers News & Rumours (http://tfarchive.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Logo and number of episode for new Transformers show (http://tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?t=38672)

Nevermore 2007-04-15 08:13 AM

Logo and number of episode for new Transformers show

http://mysite.orange.co.uk/siabsfilms/home.html

Credits see image...

another tf fan 2007-04-15 11:28 AM

cool logo, really. i like the split logo beter than the single word logo from rid to cybertron.

enough watermarks on that pic to drown a buffalo

Heinrad 2007-04-15 09:14 PM

Isn't calling it "Animated" a bit stupid? Admittedly, it'll differentiate it from the movie, but aside from the movie and the Scramble City vid, when hasn't Transformers been animated?

another tf fan 2007-04-15 09:34 PM

I don't think that is a title. This is an industry magazine and the cover blurb was just to announce the coming cartoon. From what I read, there isn't an article to go with the cover.

So they aren't calling it "Transformers; animated" they are just making it clear that they aren't announcing movie news.

Denyer 2007-04-15 09:48 PM

Could well end up being called Transformers Animated -- there's a lot of rebranding connected to the movie. If that's the aesthetic they're going for I don't hold out much hope for the animation, though.

another tf fan 2007-04-16 12:42 AM

anything would be better than Armada.

oh, and I'm not too fond of the little bit of Victory I have seen. So I have hope based on the fact it will take a very lousy show to become "Worst Transformers, Ever"

Heinrad 2007-04-16 02:03 AM

I liked Mobile Suit Victory, myself, even if they had a tendency to launch Star Saber like a Gundam occasionally.

There's a chunk of me that's hoping the new series will be CGI. Just CGI. With a distinct lack of annoying squishy sidekicks.

slartibartfast 2007-04-16 02:30 AM

That's like hoping that aliens vs. predator could have been a good film.

Tetsuro 2007-04-17 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Heinrad
With a distinct lack of annoying squishy sidekicks.
With emphasis on "annoying" no doubt. If it's gonna take place on earth, you HAVE to have humans innit. It's inevitable.

Just 1) make them intelligent, ie. no more "Hey, you just told us to stay where we are so we're just gonna 'help' you anyway so you need to rescue our asses...again", and 2) No more stupid names. Jimmy Pink? Hunter O'nion? Who the hell comes up with these?

TURBO CHARGER 2007-04-17 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by slartibartfast
That's like hoping that aliens vs. predator could have been a good film.
It could have been good, the games were awesome.

Skidmark 2007-04-20 08:34 PM

It's probably gonna be the same deal as Armada and energon. Autobots fight the Decepticons for a while,then Unicron comes into play and both factions team up and destroy Unicron.

Starscream's_Servant 2007-04-20 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tetsuro
and 2) No more stupid names. Jimmy Pink? Hunter O'nion? Who the hell comes up with these?
Not to mention Rad and Kicker. Who the $#!% names their kid Kicker?!

Cliffjumper 2007-04-20 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Heinrad
Admittedly, it'll differentiate it from the movie
The big live action one that's coming out and one way or another will be the freshest imprint in most casual buyers minds? Yeh, I guess so...

Man, Transformers Animated really ****ing sucks. Bring back Cybertron, it was way better.

Skidmark 2007-04-20 10:54 PM

Even though TF Animated is probably going to suck a lot,I still miss the animated days.They didn't have those since armada,which is 4 years

Tetsuro 2007-04-20 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Starscream's_Servant
Not to mention Rad and Kicker. Who the $#!% names their kid Kicker?!
Japanese, obviously.

(See: Masterforce, "Road King")