TFARCHIVE

TFARCHIVE (http://tfarchive.com/community/index.php)
-   Transformers Toys & Merch (http://tfarchive.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   NEWEST ACQUISITIONS! (http://tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?t=44409)

Sir Auros 2008-09-21 01:28 AM

Found an Acid Storm last night and I picked up two Fractures today. Also snagged some Halo 3 figures, because the Walmart in the next town over doesn't have an ebay scalper as the toy department manager.

Springer007 2008-09-21 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Auros (Post 626942)
Found an Acid Storm last night and I picked up two Fractures today. Also snagged some Halo 3 figures, because the Walmart in the next town over doesn't have an ebay scalper as the toy department manager.

And yet I am told I don't have Retail Experience to work at Wally World.... I would never scalp toys on ebay, regardless of how profitable it could be.... Can I come to your town and kick him?

Catalyst Dragon 2008-09-22 08:22 PM

I've applied to Wal-Mart before, they called me for an interview and when I showed up, no one was their to interview me. Now they have those hiring computers in there stores, since them I haven't even been called for an interview.

Anyways, Got Ultra Magnus and Skywarp today.

Now I just need the Battle Armor and Thundercracker...bah...out of money :(

Now I have three main Autobot commanders: Prime, Magnus and Rodimus.

One reason I'm making a pass at Nemesis Prime, already got 3 of the mold.

Gareth Infinity 2008-09-23 02:06 AM

Got Activators Ratchet and Lockdown at Wal-Mart.

While I was there, I pointed out to an employee that someone had bought a Legacy of Bumblebee three-pack, and switched out the Classics Bumblebee for a Universe Sunstreaker and returned it, and that they probably didn't want that out on the floor. She was very appreciative and practically begged me to apply for a job there, ha.

Treadshot A1 2008-09-24 11:40 AM

Makes sense. Only CLA's been changed from it's previous release. Still, in my opinion, SS is worth more than that BB.

another tf fan 2008-09-24 06:36 PM

Bought siverbolt yesterday... Haven't opened him, I'm still up in the air whether I like him or not, but I'm a slave to UniClassics.

Detective Barricade 2008-09-24 09:11 PM

I got Animated Ratchet at Wal-Mart in Cobourg today. It seems Universe Heavy Load is starting to warm shelves. And I saw one Animated Voyager Optimus there, which makes two total sightings of that figure. (the first time was when I bought it)

Blackjack 2008-09-28 09:12 AM

Picked up Uniclassics Octankor (hey, we have Huntstreaker, I want to call Tankor Octankor. 'Kay?) and Movie Screen Battles: Last Stand.

Treadshot A1 2008-09-28 12:28 PM

Yay! I got LOC Jazz and LOC Hound! Yay!

another tf fan 2008-09-30 12:00 AM

Big Weekend for me:

ANI Leader Bulkhead x1
UNI Acid Storm x1
UNI Sideswipe x2
UNI Silverstreak x2
UNI Ironhide x1
UNI Silverbolt x1
16 Month Calendar (G1 W/Dreamwave art)
All Hail Meg 3
Animated The arival 2

Gareth Infinity 2008-09-30 02:32 AM

Got Universe Dropshot at Target, first time I've ever seen him in stores. But I hadn't been to anywhere but Wal-Mart which is notoriously slow in a while, so, it's likely been floating around for a little while now.

I never got the original release of this mold, it was a pleasant surprise :)

Catalyst Dragon 2008-09-30 08:42 AM

Animated Lockdown
Animated Cybertron Mode Megatron
Universe Tankor(Octane)

and Armada Smokescreen!

I hated the character personality but like the mold and I'm probably gonna turn him into a Grapple.

burnitall 2008-09-30 10:50 PM

Got uni Onslaught at TRU finally.Also, ani Sentinel Prime and Swoop.

secretcode 2008-09-30 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Auros (Post 626942)

Where in the Toy Department do you find the Halo 3 figs?

Treadshot A1 2008-10-01 03:12 AM

Got Blitzwing and Grimlock (ANI). Didn't have cash left for Lugnut.

Wow! First time i saw anything past whatever wave Voyager Prime was in.

eleven59 2008-10-01 05:51 PM

Universe

Just found and bought Sideswipe and Silverstreak in all their G1 glory at WM!!! then went across the street to Target and saw they had 1 Stormcloud. I didnt buy him though as im not as excited...

still no sign of animated ultra magnus :(

almost got acid storm but still on the fence.. but i did buy galvatron the other day...

thinking about getting dropshot too as a decepticon missle launcher thing looks sweet!

Patapsco 2008-10-01 08:43 PM

Universe Tankor, Movie Legend Prime, Barricade and Megatron.

Springer007 2008-10-02 01:04 AM

I have a general question that someone told me they could have bought toy wise: Was there ever a Supreme sized Movie Optimus Prime toy? I never saw or heard of one, but I didn't want to say yay or nay on the existence. So, did Hasbro put one out, or not? If so, please send me a link. It was allegedly the same size as Ultimate Bumble Bee.

Treadshot A1 2008-10-02 04:11 AM

What? No such thing. No Supreme Movie OP.

Maybe got mixed up with Supreme Roll out Prime (Animated)?

Springer007 2008-10-02 05:00 AM

I asked the lass specifically. She swore up and down it was a Supreme Movie Op. But she didn't take pictures or anything.... I call B.S., but I have no idea since where I live at has had stranger things come in through Wal-Mart, but..... I just know there wasn't anything offered on that big of a scale. I am thinking she meant that big Playschool toy of Op........ And just didn't realize what she saw lol.