TFARCHIVE

TFARCHIVE (http://tfarchive.com/community/index.php)
-   Transformers Media & Fandom (http://tfarchive.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Hahaha, so didn't notice that until the latest viewing... (http://tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?t=47749)

Cliffjumper 2009-11-04 04:47 PM

Hahaha, so didn't notice that until the latest viewing...

...I'm guessing you've all caught up and got it on DVD, yeh? Watch Demolisher's front wheel around about when Prime yells "Pull over!", just as Demi topples off the road. Anyone else notice that before?

Skidmark 2009-11-04 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cliffjumper (Post 671430)
...I'm guessing you've all caught up and got it on DVD, yeh? Watch Demolisher's front wheel around about when Prime yells "Pull over!", just as Demi topples off the road. Anyone else notice that before?

Notice what? That it spins. Yes, it's very nice.:p

Cliffjumper 2009-11-04 09:18 PM

That'd be very, very, very funny if the wheel did actually spin. It doesn't, it turns or rolls, then falls.

inflatable dalek 2009-11-05 09:17 AM

I think you may have watched this movie one time to many.

Cliffjumper 2009-11-05 10:47 PM

Not possible. Does not compute.

Sades 2009-11-05 11:31 PM

I haven't bought it yet. And I only ever saw it once [IIRC] in theatres. So I barely remember what you're talking about and hence AM SPAMMING YOUR TOPIC TAKE THAT BIIIIIOTCH YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Halfshell 2009-11-06 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sades (Post 671560)
I haven't bought it yet. And I only ever saw it once [IIRC] in theatres. So I barely remember what you're talking about and hence AM SPAMMING YOUR TOPIC TAKE THAT BIIIIIOTCH YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think he's talking about the bit in Dodgeball where they're trying to cross the road.

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

inflatable dalek 2009-11-27 03:29 PM

Christ, Byron from Babylon 5 was one of the first Prime's. Couldn't Optimus have stuck something through his head?

On the plus side, even though he only had one line we can now invite Michael York to conventions.

Cliffjumper 2009-11-27 03:41 PM

He's also now appeared in a science fiction film that isn't an overrated piece of shit too...

inflatable dalek 2009-11-27 03:47 PM

Oh come on, that Tekwar TV film where he played King Arthur (or whatever he was supposed to be, he was wielding Excalibur in a version of London that looked like Canada crossed with music hall) is possibly the greatest thing ITV ever showed at half two on a Saturday Afternoon with William Shatner in.

Now I think of it he played "Arthur" on Babylon 5 as well, and just like Byron and all the other English characters he was a poncy haired poetry sprouting knob.

Considering the presence of Deep Roy and Tony Todd someone on the casting side really like their cult TV stars don't they?

Summerhayes 2017-06-22 07:12 PM

Right.
For the past 8 years, every time I've watched Revenge of the Fallen, when this scene has rolled around I've remembered this thread.
That's twice at the cinema and over and over and over again on DVD and Blu Ray.

And I still have absolutely no idea what Cliffjumper was on about.