TFARCHIVE

TFARCHIVE (http://tfarchive.com/community/index.php)
-   Stock Exchange (http://tfarchive.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Ganon's Transformer Sale!!! (http://tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?t=50529)

ganon578 2011-11-02 06:48 PM

Ganon's Transformer Sale!!!
 
Put a bunch of Transformers on eBay, if anyone is interested. We can also deal here and I will just pull the listing if need be. Let me know, check the below link:

anakin5264 Sale

ganon578 2012-07-18 04:22 AM

Added a bunch of new items with photos and prices. Bumped!

Terome 2012-07-18 12:09 PM

Hey Ganon, what would postage to the UK be like for one of the $15 deluxes? (I've got my eye on the Ratbat)

ganon578 2012-07-18 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terome (Post 720468)
Hey Ganon, what would postage to the UK be like for one of the $15 deluxes? (I've got my eye on the Ratbat)

Don't know for sure, but I will check later today. I'll pack him in as small a box as I can get, so he should be light.

ganon578 2012-07-20 08:48 PM

Sold Ratbat.

Clay 2012-07-22 07:19 PM

Have interest in the ROTF Divebomb... never could find one of those at retail.

ganon578 2012-07-22 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clay (Post 720586)
Have interest in the ROTF Divebomb... never could find one of those at retail.

He's yours if you want him. I can package him up and see how much shipping is (probably super cheap since he's tiny). Do you prefer a box or bubble pack? I think the bubble packs usually ship for less.

ganon578 2012-07-22 08:23 PM

And by the way, for anyone wanting to know in the UK, it was only $7 USD to get a deluxe over there from the States!

ganon578 2012-07-25 03:38 PM

Sold Divebomb.

Jaynz 2012-07-26 03:56 AM

It's almost a pity I've given up the Classics already... that's some insanely low prices there, and you're a relatively short drive from me...

ganon578 2012-07-26 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TFVanguard (Post 720656)
It's almost a pity I've given up the Classics already... that's some insanely low prices there, and you're a relatively short drive from me...

C'mon. You know you want some Classics.

Jaynz 2012-07-27 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganon578 (Post 720667)
C'mon. You know you want some Classics.

Want, yes, but I can't begin to justify it. The $60 could finish up the stone-work in the front yard, for instance. Or it's two or three games for the girls. Or completes my Poirot DVD set... etc. There's just always something else these days for the money to go to, and Transformers toys are easily the hardest thing for me to justify, and thus get put on the bottom of "the list".

ganon578 2012-07-27 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TFVanguard (Post 720695)
Want, yes, but I can't begin to justify it. The $60 could finish up the stone-work in the front yard, for instance. Or it's two or three games for the girls. Or completes my Poirot DVD set... etc. There's just always something else these days for the money to go to, and Transformers toys are easily the hardest thing for me to justify, and thus get put on the bottom of "the list".

Yeah I know what you mean. That's mainly the reason I'm clearing out my old stuff. There's just too many house projects or kids needs that take priority over plastic toys.

But forget all that! I'm trying to sell stuff!!! Buy, buy, buy!!!

Jaynz 2012-07-27 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganon578 (Post 720707)
Yeah I know what you mean. That's mainly the reason I'm clearing out my old stuff. There's just too many house projects or kids needs that take priority over plastic toys.

Yep. This week was another $50 to the front garden, finishing off the Periot DVDs, buying a Sims 3 expansion for my middle girls, getting Pokemon cards for ALL the girls... and the usual 'house' stuff.

Quote:

But forget all that! I'm trying to sell stuff!!! Buy, buy, buy!!!
Now you just need to adopt Fred Willard's voice. :)

ganon578 2012-08-11 04:35 PM

Removed Ultra Magnus: Sold via eBay.

ganon578 2012-08-23 03:25 PM

Adjusted some prices, added eBay links to some figs.

Removed; sold on eBay:
Soundwave & Laserbeak
Blaster & Blockrock
Insecticons
Perceptor
Huffer/Caliburst
ROTF Wheelie
Warpath
Gold Bumblebee
Overkill

ganon578 2013-07-29 05:48 PM

Added some new things with prices. I will update some weights for shipping purposes when I get them packed up. PM me if you're interested in anything.

ganon578 2013-08-01 05:30 PM

Sold FoC Shockwave, and removed him from the thread.

ganon578 2013-08-06 04:43 AM

Added some shipping weights for calculational purposes. I use the USPS website since that's who I ship with.

ganon578 2013-08-13 02:51 PM

Moving these items to eBay in the next few days, so if anyone wants anything, just say so!


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.