TFARCHIVE

TFARCHIVE (http://tfarchive.com/community/index.php)
-   New Comics (http://tfarchive.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Transformers: More than Meets the Eye #39 (http://tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?t=54083)

Unicron 2015-04-12 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knightdramon (Post 748019)
You'd have to think hard to get one Decepticon who ISN'T on their list. Or how they get added. Do they have live feed from battlefields? Seeing as they haven't had contact with Megatron since around his resurrection in the stealth bomber body, I don't know how they get it.

Eg why go after Blip for his sparkeater cult [I still maintain this is a horrendous mistake and he's not the same as the terrorcon Blip---for f@ck's sake THAT guy tried to free Megatron a few months ago] but not the Insecticons/Starscream for their coup in AHM?

Super revelation---if the innermost Energon Tarn is sampling was indeed sourced from Tailgate's corpse [very unverified]...he's a dead bot, isn't he? That Tailgate was never cured for cybercrosis, which I assume is very transferable...?

Selecting random bits to comment on...

I always suspected the DJD got their intel from someone, whether it was tapping into Decepticon communications, a couple of agents they have searching out information, or maybe even from Banzai-tron and his Decepticon Secret Service (there's someone we need to hear about again). And in the case of the Scavengers, Tarn just makes a decision on his own.

Seeing as they were in contact with Megatron up until AHM, it's possible they were filled in on his plans. Assuming I'm remembering correctly, Megatron had the whole betrayal on Earth bit planned, so he could thin his troops of the nasty ones.
As for the DJD not going after Starscream in general, I could swear somewhere (AHM, Spotlight Megatron maybe) it was said that Megsy kept Starscream around because of his treachery. It kept him sharp. Makes sense he'd be exempted from The List, if that's the case.

The Innermost Energon Tarn was sampling, was it green? Because Tailgate's on the ALL was green from the cybercrosis. You can see it in 32 when Nautica and Nightbeat find his impaled corpse.
Also, there's nothing to indicate Cybercrosis is contagious. Seemed very much to be a cancer analogue.

Inaction Master 2015-04-24 06:33 PM

Pretty sure that energon was purple. And, not to be the slow one that points out the obvious fact that everyone caught onto long ago, but the fact that they've innermost energon on tap - is that technically a form of cannibalism or something? I guess it helps to further cement the image of Tarn being Hannibal Lecter if we worked a desk job. (Then again, seemed like the Scavengers were willing enough to do that too, although that could have been done more out of a survival need.)

Cool to see another Japanese-originating character like Deathsaurus given a chance to take center stage in a book that isn't like a convention exclusive or a cameo or something. I like the idea of him being a true captain of his men, he had a pretty close knit team of regulars in Victory. Though you'd think him stating he was made specifically during war-time, (think when he was made he was given the name 'Deathsaurus' or was it something he came up with on his own?) that he'd not have a strong opinion of his contemporaries if they were just shilled out as disposable troops as much as he was.

It's just a shame though that Star Saber turned out to be little more than a minor roadblock of an antagonist at best - I'd have loved to see the two of them have a smackdown if only as a tribute. I do hope to see more of him and his crew in the future.