View Single Post
Old 2004-12-01, 03:17 AM   #16
Ultra_Sayian_Valcor

Quote:
Originally posted by fort_max
-Welker and Cullen are good, but they're hardly a necessity.

-Energon is hardly crap. Armada and RID are iffy, but they're not any worse than the original cartoon.

-The only non-biographical movie set in the eighties that wasn't crap was Donnie Darko. I hardly think this is going to be that good.

-Never mind the fact that most of their original alt modes aren't even available any more, making commercial tie-ins incredibly difficult.

-Spike and Sparkplug were crap. I've yet to see any official media that didn't make me want to strangle them both.

-Soundwave may happen, but in an altered form. Cassetticons, same deal. In case you haven't noticed, cassette players aren't exactly what you'd call "relevant" anymore.

Just so you're aware, it's 2004. Gen 1 ended 15 years ago (for America). I'd suggest you come to terms.
Armada is still s**t 1robots dont sleep they ingested energon and the cheesey hits in the head and they have x's on there eyes it was all a mockery of transformers i mean megatron was a pathetic shell of the g1 charicter RID it was garbage Energon is utter S**T!

Ultra_Sayian_Valcor is offline   Reply With Quote