View Single Post
Old 2002-02-08, 05:55 AM   #5
Prowl?

Prince george, BC, Canada

Here are my reviews so far... I found alot of the names did not seem to suit the bots....

Starscream: freakin awesome....... and with this design, it opens up the potential for the seekers to return.....

Megatron:....eh, I dunno....seen better, seen worse...... his tank mode looks alot like tankkor

Optimus: His cab mode looks promising, however, his combined mode looks like crap.

Hot Shot: Car looks ok, but this bot looks too small and too yellow to not have the name 'bumblebee' seem more suitable.

Mini-cons: Suck tremendously..... they look like unproduced tonka-gobots rejects.... and what the hell is hasbro doing tarnishing yet another g1 name by sticking it in a new bot that seems to have NO connection to the original! First it was Grimlock, now perceptor! WTF hasbro! grrrrrrrr.......

Cyclonus: Looks awful.... see above rant for opinions on re-hashing g1 names without a design that out-does the original.

Demolisher: disign and coloring remind me a bit of metroplex, but the legs look pretty bad.....

Red Alert: Nice looking bot, but I think that if hasbro wants to re-hash a g1 name for this bot, they should have used ratchet..... But then again, if this is a continuation of g1, he would be dead.... but at the same time, whats megatron doing here then......?????

Runway:see minicon rant.......

I might buy red alert and starscream, but the rest......
I sure hope wave two is better......

Prowl? is offline   Reply With Quote