View Single Post
Old 2006-03-18, 08:29 PM   #16
Ford DeceptiFocus

Los Angeles, CA

Quote:
Originally posted by tahukanuva
Wow.
Ford DeceptiFocus, (clever)
Thanks. It's after my car, which has a Decepticon symbol on its hood and next to my license plate in the back.

Quote:
Originally posted by tahukanuva
And what's with this crap about the average teen growing up on Armada/Energon/Cybertron? The average teen is seven years old to you? I'm 14 and I grew up with G2 and Beast Wars. I plan on buying the new Beast Wars comic. I plan on buying the new G1 series as well. Quit with the generalizations.
Armada/Energon/Cybertron has been on roughly 4-5 years. ROUGHLY. If you're 14, subtract 4-5 from that and you're going to get 9-10. Hence, you grew up on this cartoon as your "current" Transformers program on the air. I should also say that I probably should have said "young teens" have grown up on the Armada/Energon/Cybertron-verse, whereas, yes, you are correct, "older teens" were raised first on Beast Wars. I'm not saying younger people don't discover the older cartoons--many do, and I'm glad that they do--what I was getting at is that since most fans seem to think that Beast Wars was the best cartoon, I was a little surprised that it didn't have the biggest readership. Also, I am only referring to the United States, as my knowledge of releases dates, etc. in Europe & Japan is minimal at best.

Till All Are Drunk with the Matrix!
Ford DeceptiFocus is offline   Reply With Quote