View Single Post
Old 2006-06-28, 09:45 AM   #14
Knightdramon
Primus
 
Knightdramon's Avatar
 
York, UK
Default

It's almost impossible for the movie to have any decent metal songs. What's in fashion nowadays, anyway? I'd say that 80% of the movie's soundtrack will be pop songs, while the other 20% will be rap\hip-hop songs, MAYBE a soft metal theme and techno-industrial themes. It suits the transformers, after all.
 
Knightdramon is offline   Reply With Quote