View Single Post
Old 2007-03-12, 03:16 AM   #16
RID Scourge
Lurking

In ur newz forum. Reading ur newz!

Quote:
Originally posted by another tf fan
I don't want to spoil it for you, but you are not making a correct assumption. thats all I will say for now.
I'd rather you did actually spoil it for me. It might actually make me look forward to the movie, if I know there's something more behind the alt mode/gives an interesting twist in the story.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
How so?

If you're Megatron and you view humans as inferior would you want their vehicles as an alt-mode? Or if you're the leader of an invading alien force that uses a race's own technology against them, what technology do you take? Another plane or a top-secret killing machine?

It's called "The writing team came up with an idea on how they wanted Megatron to be and that included not being like every other character in the movie."
I guess it makes sense, but "It's a top secret prototype" just seems like the easy way out, to me.

If he were to do it because he saw the earth vehicles as inferior, that would make a bit more sense, but if he's looking to be an effective leader, who doesn't believe that earth vehicles are worthy, then why would he allow his men to take them? Certainly, they'd be a more effective fighing force, if they all had cybertronian modes.

If it's a top secret prototype, then the government certainly would have other designs. Why wouldn't he allow his men to choose those, as well. Certainly, the autobots would be more concerned with subtly than the decepticons.

RID Scourge is offline   Reply With Quote