View Single Post
Old 2007-03-19, 11:44 AM   #50
the_escaflowne_2k
Gestalt

Under a cloud, no atlas though [Manchester].

Quote:
Originally posted by snavej
We know that they sometimes have to down-size to save energon and become Micromasters, Minicons, Minibots, etc.
Well thats in other continuities, so far (correct me if i'm wrong) there's been no mention of this occurring in the IDW continuity.

Quote:
I would expect them to make more use of alternate dimensions but they don't seem to be doing so very much. What is stopping them? Maybe there are powerful beings living in those dimensions that keep them out most of the time. Primus and Unicron must have influence in other dimensions. No one wants to risk going up against such god beings.
Again as above, there has been no mention of either of these two within this new continuity, as for the lack of use of other dimensions, it could be down to Simon Furman not wanting to bog down every issue with pages detailing the exact workings of every single piece of technology/not wanting to use the use of other dimensions in his writing, he is afterall a writer and not a theoretical physicist (again correct me if i'm wrong). .

the_escaflowne_2k is offline   Reply With Quote