View Single Post
Old 2008-01-25, 05:27 PM   #57
RID Scourge
Lurking

In ur newz forum. Reading ur newz!

This year's set (the convention is April 24-27), so far, appears to have repaints (maybe remolds) of Classics Prime, Cybertron Hot Shot and Cybertron Crosswise. At least that's what I surmise from the promo pic on the Botcon website.

FYI, last night the collectors club sent out an email that read:

Quote:
Hello Francis !

This is going out to all members. Thanks for your support and help.

We hope you all enjoyed the sneak peak picture of Sunstreaker we posted in the Members only section of the Club site. With Issue 19 arriving in mailboxes soon we do want to take this*opportunity to remind everyone that it is against club policy to scan, or in any way duplicate, images from the Transformers Collectors' Club Magazine. So please, out of respect for both the Club and your fellow*Club members, we must again*reiterate that images from the magazine*may NOT be scanned and/or posted online in any capacity. Doing so could mean forfeiture of you Club membership and all privileges associated with it.

Thank you for your understanding and as always your support!

Brian

PS BotCon brochure and forms going up VERY soon.
Suffice it to say that while the figure is halfway decent, it's not really worth creating a huge buzz over. Hasbro'll probably make the image public, within a few days.

Honestly, with all the hype that this figure's getting, I'd probably be slightly disappointed when it was released, as it looks very different from his "G1" form. Does look decent, though. I don't see the Rodimus/BB comparison, myself, tbh.

RID Scourge is offline   Reply With Quote