View Single Post
Old 2009-03-16, 12:42 AM   #1
Zeeks
is gettin got wif da gloc

Oa
Default Your Latest Non-TF Toy Acquisitions

Figured I would give this idea a shot- one thread where we can post new and updated pics of whatever Non-TF stuff we collect. Starting off, here's some updated GL and mixed figs I've picked up in the last couple weeks:

I know I showed the Evolution sets before, so I won't go into much detail over those. The Godzilla (or Gojira, depending on your preference) has been in my living room since I was 12. He's seen a lot of toy collections come and go, but still remains. If anyone ever watched the show Roseanne, you will get the meaning. Next to him is Dr. Manhattan, whom I really dug as a character and toy. He comes with two sets of legs: one for the elevated Jesus Christ Pose (shown) and another for standing with knee and hip joints. One thing I didn't understand with this figure was that, when you open the package, there is a bag of three items: 2 pegs to insert into the base, and some kind of triangular piece that I just can't figure out what the use is.
On the SW side of things, I decided to pick up the comic two pack of Storm Trooper and Governor Tarkin- only reason being I had to meet a ten dollar debit card minimum when I went to buy the latest issue of GL Corps. The Evolution Sets are way cooler in any event. Lastly, in the background is a LEGO set of the droid escape scene from Ep. 4.

True Story: When I went to pick up the Guardians and Star Sapphire, I walked up to the counter and said "I'll take the chick with the two midgets." The guy behind the counter says "That's not the first time I've heard that."

Last edited by Zeeks; 2009-03-16 at 12:44 AM.
Zeeks is offline   Reply With Quote