View Single Post
Old 2009-03-24, 11:49 AM   #18
StarscreamX
Dinobot

Quote:
Also, if something happened, it can't be an abortion, can it? I mean, regardless of your feelings on it, the live action film kinda came out (it was in the papers and everything), so it can't have been aborted... can it?

Maybe the errors and ignorance are intentional, y'know? Maybe the plan was to come across as the stupidest fanboy imaginable? C'mon, myriad other posts back that one up. The only way someone could be this stupid is intentionally, surely?
What, exactly, did I do to you to warrant that insult exactly Cliffjumper? Seriously, I didn't insult you, I didn't try to pick a fight. I got the name of an anime series wrong and apparently that's all it takes for you to act like a total asshole.

And the analogy I was trying to make is that an aborted baby isn't fully developed and the film, to me, felt like it wasn't fully developed either. It felt like a bad mix of Independence Day and a teen romance film, with a couple of Transformers thrown into the mix.

Oh and BTW I know full well there are many other series featuring piloted mecha. But Masterforce was the ONLY Transformers animated series that had the Transformers as mecha being piloted by humans.

Last edited by StarscreamX; 2009-03-24 at 11:56 AM.
StarscreamX is offline   Reply With Quote