View Single Post
Old 2009-06-15, 01:38 AM   #48
The PS3 KILLeR
The Bearded XENO
 
The PS3 KILLeR's Avatar
 
Alabama
Default

I don't even have to hear it to now it's bad. Most of the time an 80's has been singer/rockstar/moviestar tries to make a come-back it's horrible. Samething goes for movie remakes. 85% if them are comeplete and utter bullcrap, 5% are ok, and 10% are good. I'm really sure Bush won't be in the top 15%, or the other 85% to tell the truth. But i'm still going to download the touch for Guitar Hero world tour, it's free anyway.
 
The PS3 KILLeR is offline   Reply With Quote