View Single Post
Old 2009-07-05, 09:15 PM   #49
Heinrad
Ironmod

Riskin' it all on my Russian Roulette!

Barring any horrific financial disasters(the way things have been going, who knows what the week will bring), I'll probably get the RotF DS Decepticons game on Friday.

I'm gonna hope it's set up differently than the Autobots game. "Hey, we're in the middle of a war, we could come under Decepticon attack at any moment and our human allies could get blown to bloody pulp. Let's have a friendly race!" I can kind of forgive the first one(Bumblebee vs Sideswipe) because it's early in the game, and you can come up with the excuse of the Decepticons don't seem to be organized. But the Prime/Ironhide race....... sheesh. My other annoyance with this game is you have to complete the challenge missions(of which these stupid races seem to be an integral part) to advance through the game.

Fortunately, I can't see the Decepticons in "friendly" races.

I've also finally figured out how to play, thanks to DOSBox, Dalek Attack. The game that shows us how to blow up Daleks, Ogrons, and Robomen with.... a sonic screwdriver? -sigh-

As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Heinrad is offline   Reply With Quote