View Single Post
Old 2010-05-25, 07:05 PM   #35
Wildrider
Death blossom deployed!

Sneaking out the back door since 1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by inflatable dalek View Post
I was assuming the new woman would be playing a new character, is it confirmed it's recasting? Sort of agreed on Katie Holmes in that I thought the part was a rather thankless one so it didn't really matter who played it so they might as well have kept her.
Well I got the impression it was a recast, rather than a new character, but from the provided link it didn't give anything conclusive, just a brief comparison looks wise between the two.

PLus there's the oft mooted 'Going in a new direction' which to me suggests a move away from the love angle for Sam and onto something, hopefully, darker. Although in the land of Bay, this may just translate to a slow pan to another slow motion beauty as opposed to maybe killing the character off and intorducing some genuine loss.

I really hope Bumblebee comes a cropper at some point, that's the real love story in TF Movieverse for me, have him lost, blown up or reduced to a Rogue Trooper esque talking hat.

Oh and have Barricade running over stock footage of Megan Fox, before exploding inexplicably. How's that for tying up loose ends?

Wildrider is offline   Reply With Quote