View Single Post
Old 2010-10-28, 01:52 PM   #8
Cliffjumper
Cellar Door

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFVanguard View Post
But here's the thing, there are animation errors in GI Joe, Jem, Inhumanoids, Robocop, Thundercats, TMNT, etc... So I really wonder just what it is you're really comparing things to? Seriously, did you just plain forget the entire DIC run of GI Joe? And Gobots was "error-free" and a model of good animation? Are you ****ing kidding me?

Sure, I get it, it's another 'piss on G1' thread and is very popular with a lot of the fandom these days. But, seriously, this is straw-reaching to the point of just making shit up.
I'm making stuff up? Point out where I say Gobots was error-free and a model of good animation. Go on. Or maybe go for the bit where I say there are errors in Gobots (though there are undeniably fewer than in Transformers), and the animation wasn't good (which is probably why thee are fewer errors, due to the drawings being less complex). So go on, point out where anyone said that. Did you actually read any of this topic?

Regarding GI Joe, I plain forgot the DIC run because I haven't seen it, and unlike yourself, I don't like making stuff up. The Sunbow stuff certainly has fewer (fewer means "there are some but there are less than the other thing", not that there are none... as you seem to be struggling with this concept, I'll take no chances here), though, which is what I was referring to.

Robocop, Jem, Inhumanoids and so on? Fantastic, assuming it isn't as made up as the rest of the paragraph, that's good info - I'm genuinely curious as to whether many comparable shows have that amount of errors (that's the bit where I ask "How does MOTU, Thundercats, My Little Pony etc. stand up relative to Transformers in terms of production errors?"... I probably should have said "How do MOTU etc", but I think it's pretty easy to understand.

I haven't seen many other cartoons of the same age and background. I was asking a question, with reference to the only two similar series I've seen more than the odd episode of. I'm sorry if your apparently deliberate decision to miss half the post has send you off into one of your idiotic, myopic rages, really I am, but that honestly wasn't the intention.

Cliffjumper is offline   Reply With Quote