View Single Post
Old 2011-02-21, 01:12 AM   #238
glazios
Occasional Cage-rattler

Rhondda Cynon Taff, S.Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookwise View Post
There isnt anything on the site to allow you to cancel an order and the order details never get updated (i still have one from over a year ago saying processing). Only thing you can do is email them telling then to cancel the order but if you want your money back you really need to phone them otherwise you wont get it back. Be firm with them and dont take any messing about. They should refund your money before close of business if you paid via paypal.
I did pay with PayPal, and they'd better give my money back without a fuss or I will complain to Trading Standards.

They picked the wrong guy to take for a ride, and they sure-as-shit picked the wrong day to do it.

EDIT:

Just recieved an email telling me that the previous contact misinformed me as to when they're due to recieve the stock; according to this new email, it's due in the first week of March, which is next week. If they still haven't posted my order by next Friday, I'm gonna be wicked-pissed, and will proceed to raise hell.

Won't be using Kapow again, as their website is misleading as to what they have in-stock and what they don't.

glazios is offline   Reply With Quote