View Single Post
Old 2011-12-03, 11:51 AM   #2
Blackjack
Unashamed Movie Fanboy

Act Seven:

Optimus Prime: Xantium approaching Tranquility Base

Ground Base Officer: [Something obscured by static] You're a go for landing. [More obscured by static]

Optimus Prime: Ratchet, let's roll.

Ground Base Officer: Did he get that mag-cam out? ... Inbound. Copy, contact.

Optimus Prime: We're entering the Ark.

Ratchet: His levels are faint. He locked himself away to guard the pillars.

Optimus Prime: Sentinel. You're coming home, old friend.

Act Eight:

Megatron: [assorted growling] All... hail... Megatron.

Igor: [slobbering, giggling] My master! Yes, my master! Yes!

Hatchlings: [squeaking]

Megatron: Ah, don't be greedy, my fragile ones.

Starscream: Oh, my poor master. How it pains me to see you so wounded, so weak...

Megatron: Spare me, you gaseous sycophant!

(A) Doctor: Aah!

Megatron: You know what you are told, which is nothing.

Soundwave: Soundwave reporting, Lord Megatron.

Megatron: And what news from your little assassin?

Laserbeak: Autobots have taken the bait! They've discovered the Ark and returned with its cargo.

Megatron: You did me great honor tracking that ship to the moon. Your human collaborators have served their purpose, Soundwave.

A Doctor: [screaming] Ayiiee!

Megatron: It's time to eliminate loose ends.

Soundwave: Laserbeak. Kill them all.

Laserbeak: With pleasure.

Laserbeak: Is your daddy home?

Madeline: Then Madeline said, it's about time-

Mom: Madeline!

Laserbeak: Hello, Mom!

Mom: [screaming] Get out of the house!

Dad: What are you doing in my house?

Laserbeak: Just visiting.

Act Nine:

Mailroom Guy: What is this hoochie-mama outfit?

Woman: [speaks in a foreign language]

Mailroom Guy: No, this is the aerospace division! We do not allow that here!

Woman: [continues to speak in the foreign language]

Mailroom Guy: New guy! You see that? That's a Latin meltdown, okay? You ever show up in my office with a hoochie-mama outfit, you're fired. You got that? Okay, you're gonna be on this cart for two and a half years, okay? I want you to live it, love it and name it.

Woman: [continues to rant in the background]

Mailroom Guy: There's no ladder climbing in my office. I run a tight ship. Okay?

Sam: Yes sir.

Mailroom Guy: Move.

Donny: I found that paper I was telling you about... What are we looking at?

Wang: Shut up!

Donny: You do that to me again and I'll kick your ass!

Carly: Hi.

Sam: Oh! Hi, angel.

Carly: How are you?

Sam: Good.

Carly: I had a meeting downtown. Was it okay for me to stop by?

Sam: I don't know. My five hundred page employee conduct manual isn't exactly a page turner.

Carly: This is great.

Sam: Yeah, Autobots are off saving the world, and I have organized four binders. I'm living the dream. Come on.

Mustache Guy: Visitor violation.

Sam: You okay?

Wang: Absolutely. I'm next.

Carly: Listen.

Sam: Hmm?

Carly: Saturday. Dylan's throwing a party at his house. It's a work thing but he's invited you too.

Sam: Oh, did he?

Carly: I want you to come and laugh at my bad jokes. It would really mean a lot to me, okay?

Sam: I'd love to go. How'd you get over here?

Carly: Car.

Sam: You don't have a car.

Carly: Yes I do.

Sam: What, did you win it in a raffle?

Carly: Uh, he gave me one.

Sam: He gave you a car?

Carly: Yeah, I think it was a work perk.

Sam: Huh. A work perk. What kind of car did he give you?

Carly: Uh, A Mercedes SLS-AMG. Really throaty engine.

Sam: Hmm.

Mercedes Ad: Mercedes-Benz SLS combines breathtaking performance... [Trails off]

Sam: You drove this here? That's a two hundred thousand dollar car.

Carly: I know.

Sam: You know how long it would take me to afford a car like this?

Carly: A long time?

Sam: Yeah, like fifty three years.

Carly: He said it was for both of us.

Sam: Then what we should do is, we should sell it and buy a house.

Carly: You're frustrated, I know. I've been there. It's called paying your dues. Good things will happen.

Brazos: Ladies and gentlemen, I need some lunch time filing done, stat.

Mustache Guy: He's coming.

Brazos: Who would like to score some Bruce Brazos points?

Mustache Man: Bruce, you found your guy.

Brazos: Witwicky! The man who makes this company run. Now, who have we here? Is it a sister, Facebook friend, Twitter tweeter?

Same: Carly, this is Bruce. Bruce.

Carly: Hi, I'm his girlfriend. A pleasure to meet you. Sam was right. You really do have a smashing head of hair.

Brazos: Well, thank you. Heh-heh.

Carly: Sam, I got to run.

Sam: Yeah.

Carly: Oh. Here, your present. Your favorite color. Nice to meet you, Mr. Brazos.

Brazos: And you.

Carly: See you, boys.

Donny: I'm still stewing about that binder incident, Jerry.

Wang: May I finish my Shu Hua milk, Donny?

Donny: I don't care about your exotic milk. I care about respect!

Wang: Ahh. I know who you are!

Sam: Shit!

Wang: Witwicky! Witwicky! I'm talking to you!

Sam: Excuse me. Thank you.

Wang: Whoa whoa whoa, slow down, tiger. You showed up in the background of six different photos, two continents, with aliens. That was you in Egypt, huh, right? Because you know the aliens. See, you!

Sam: Give me my jacket!

Wang: Whoa! Wah! Hai! I'm Wang. Deep Wang. Deep Wang. You're not getting it. Deep throat. Watergate? I'm talking code to you. Shhh! Damn it. They watch and listen. I can't go to the government, but you, you can! Because shit's going down, son! It is code pink, as in Floyd! Dark Side! Why do you think no one's been up there since 1972?

Sam: I know you're speaking English, it's just a very strange English. That's why I'm not- oh. Don't. I'm gonna hit you.

Wang: I'm gonna hit you right back, son. It's my manifesto. They're whacking us out. Everyone who knows what's on the dark-

Brazos: [indistinct words]

Wang: Your alien friends are in danger, you know, the good ones. It's up to you.

Wang: Calm down. Ow! Easy, Sam!

Wang: What are you looking at? Yo, dawg. Are you up in my shit? Who are you working for? Stare down, you and me. Guess I won.

Sam: Moon satellites. The Russian space program. Experts dead. Space program ends. Dark side. Dark side of the moon.

Mailroom Guy: Look what I found outside the bathroom. Huh? Is it yours? Deal with this.

Sam: Yes, sir.

Wang: I did everything you want!

Sam: I really think we should talk, cause some of the stuff-

Wang: Whoa! Knock first! Can't you see I'm busy? Who are you? Who are you?

Sam: You straddled me in the stall. That's happened to me once in this life. I wouldn't forget it.

Wang: No!

Sam: From the bathroom stall. You took your package out.

Wang: WHOA!

Sam: You took your package out.

Wang: Whoa! We are not boyfriends, okay? One phone call from me and I'll have you fired. Oh yes, I will, gaylord!

Sam: Are you okay?

Wang: Ahh- hemorrhoids!

Sam: Should I come back? When should I come back?

Wang: Come back when you learn some manners!

Wang: Ah! I don't know him! I would never say anything!

Laserbeak: [cawing, growling]

Wang: Whoa whoa whoa whoa, okay, okay! I sabotaged the mapping satellite, just like I promised, I can put a blind spot in the program as a bonus, what more do you want from me?

Laserbeak: Jerrrry, you are my favorrrite.

Wang: I'll do whatever you want me to do.

Laserbeak: I know, but my superiors need me to- [caw]

Wang: Please, please, you don't have to do-

Laserbeak: -Suicide you.

Wang: No, no no-

Laserbeak: What did you say to Witwicky?

Wang: Ah, shit! Huh? Who wants some chicken dinner now, bitch? Cause somebody messed with the wrong Wang today!

Laserbeak: [hissing]

Wang: Come on! You want some of me? Huh? Huh? Oh no no no no no no- [screaming]

Donny: I don't need any more didactic lectures from Chuck. That's not helping-

Brazos: Jesus!

Wang: Aaaaaah-

Various Employees: [talking indistinctly]

Brazos: Get legal.

Donny: That's Jerry!

Brazos: Come on, people. Yes, a workmate died but looking out the window is not going to bring him back. The man was depressed.

Woman: Don't take a picture! A little respect!

Brazos: You can keep watching him, but he's not getting up. You all read Humpty Dumpty. Okay? Witwicky. I'm spearheading the press. You clean up. Wang is everywhere. He is in the bistro. He's in the bamboo. He's on the balustrade.

Donny: You see the sidewalk down there? Man!

Brazos: Box up his personals. Get his name off his parking space. We need-

Donny: Hey, when did we get a new copier?

Brazos: Listen, I'm not gonna say anything about what I saw. Who you share a toilet stall with is totally your business.

Laserbeak: [plays out the G1 cartoon theme tune]

Donny: This is exceedingly Japanese. They never make it easy, do they- [screaming]

Laserbeak: [cawing]

Brazos: Aaah!

Sam: [assorted shouting]

Act Ten:

Carly: What is with you?

Sam: This is the real deal, Carly, okay? I need you to stay composed. It's real life. I'll explain it to you later.

Sam: We've got an emergency. You gotta get Colonel Lennox out here. I'm reporting a Decepticon. The Decepticons are back. You gotta open that gate right now.

NEST Guard: Easy, sir. This is Health and Human Services.

Sam: Right. Packing M4's? What are you protecting, colostomy bags? Bedpans? Throat lozenges?

Carly: Babe. Babe-

Sam: Where'd you get that hat from, nursing school? So, you're nurses and foot-powder protectors? Fantastic.

Carly: Babe.

Sam: Yes.

Carly: I don't think we're in the right place.

Sam: We are in the right place. We're in the right place and we're in the right place and I'm gonna talk to Optimus right now.

NEST Guard: Sir.

Sam: You're gonna get Optimus out here.

NEST Guard: Sir. Sir, you got the wrong building. I don't know what you're talking about.

Sam: What part of Decepticons are back do you not understand?

NEST Guard: Yo! You being a smartass?

Sam: DO NOT hit my car! It's a collector's item!

NEST Guard: I wouldn't do that.

Carly: You're crazy!

Sam: Whoa!

NEST Guard: We got an Energon reading!

NEST Guard: We've got aliens in the vehicle!

Sam: Whoooaaa!

NEST Guard: You move, you're dead! Out! Out! Got aliens in the vehicle!

Sam: Whoaaa!

Wheelie: Aah!

NEST Guard: Freeze! Get out!

Brains: Oh whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! We're freezing!

Sam: Are you- are you kidding me?

Carly: Sam, they've got guns! Oh my god.

NEST Guard: I got him. Go!

Sam: Bee! Is Bee in there? Aaah! Okay, all right.

Brains: This how you treat Autobots? We're on the same team.

Wheelie: Yeah, enjoy your next job at Seven-Eleven, dickhead.

Brains: That's right!

Wheelie: A-hole.

NEST Guard: How's your car now?

Bumblebee: [whistling noises]

Sam: That's my car. Come here.

Bumblebee: [whistling noises]

Sam: Come here!

Bumblebee: {Come on! Sam...}

Sam: What is your deal, huh? I know your black ops stuff is important to you. I'm not trying to diminish it or, you know, guilt-trip you or anything, I just never see you anymore. You can't come to the garage, just hang out one night?

Bumblebee: {Sam. That makes me. Feel bad.}

Sam: Well, yeah, I hope you feel bad. You should feel bad. Look at the jalopy I'm driving now. I feel bad every single day.

NEST Guard: Yo, let's go, both of you. Lennox wants to see you.

Wheelie: What, we not good enough for you anymore?

Sam: I'm sorry, babe. They were very rude, all right? And you're fixing my car! You don't think so?

Sam: Raise your hand if you had a flying psycho-ninja copier trying to kill you today! Those are my brass knuckles. That's my anklet. Do I have to take that off too? And my toe rings?

NEST Announcer: All NEST officials clear the floor. We have 10 minutes until attempted contact.

Mearing: We've taken possession of the five devices that were hidden in the ship with Sentinel Prime. They're some kind of prototype Autobot technology. They say Sentinel was the... Einstein of his civilization, so we're gonna keep these locked up until we know what we're dealing with. Right now, no one gets access. No one.

Sam: This Wang guy recognized me. He told me to warn you, he was talking about the dark side of the moon, and then they killed him.

Lennox: Wait a minute. He mentioned the moon?

Sam: Yeah, dark side of the moon.

Carly: But why would Decepticons want to kill humans? I thought their war was with the Autobots.

Mearing: ...And that is when he made his first quick-look science report, that's what we want- who's the chick? Okay, excuse me!

Sam: These compiled-

Mearing: Colonel Lennox?

Lennox: Director Mearing, this is Sam Witwicky, a civilian-

Mearing: I know his name, Colonel. I want to know who gave him clearance?

Sam: Who gave me clearance? How about Optimus Prime, when he touched down in suburbia looking for my house?

Lennox: This is the National Intelligence Director, in case you...

Sam: Hi.

Mearing: Disrespecting a federal officer? Huh! Maybe that'll get you somewhere. Who's she?

Sam: She's my girlfriend.

Mearing: What is this, like a date?

Lennox: She knows all about the Autobots, okay? She knows Bumblebee. And she comes from a military family. I can vouch for her.

Sam: Hey, I- I- have an idea. How about we get back to the important topics, like the fact that I almost had my face cut off by a Decepticon? As a taxpayer, I would like to lodge a complaint, a- as a matter of fact.

Lennox: Okay, okay, listen, all right? One of the software engineers at Sam's office was murdered today. He was involved in NASA's lunar mapping probe.

Mearing: Here's the thing. Colonel Lennox. We cannot entrust national security to teenagers, unless I missed a policy paper. Are we doing that now? No. Good. I don't care who you are. If you breathe a word of what you see in here, you will do time for treason. Do you understand me?

Sam: I'll take my orders from the Autobots. I know them. I don't know you.

Mearing: You will.

NEST Announcer: [saying something indistinct]

Lennox: Sentinel Prime. These things run on Energon, and he's out of it. He's in a... sort of a sleep mode.

Optimus Prime: Let us begin.

Lennox: That's the great Matrix of Leadership. He holds the only thing in the universe that can re-power a Transformer's spark.

Carly: This is incredible.

Optimus Prime: Sentinel Prime, we bid you return.

Sentinel Prime: [Speaking in Cybertronian]

Optimus Prime: Unngh-

Lennox: Hold your fire!

Sentinel Prime: [Speaking in Cybertronian]

Optimus Prime: Stop! Sentinel! It is I- Optimus- Prime! It is all right. You are safe.

Ratchet: There is nothing to fear.

Optimus Prime: We are here. You are home, Sentinel.

Sentinel Prime: The war... the war!

Optimus Prime: The war was lost. Cybertron is now but a barren wasteland. We have taken refuge here, on planet Earth. Its human race is our ally.

Sentinel Prime: My ship! We came under fire. The pillars. Where are the pillars?

Optimus Prime: You saved five of them, including the control pillar.

Sentinel Prime: Only five? We once had hundreds!

Mearing: Excuse me, gentlemen. May I ask... what is this technology you're looking for?

Sentinel Prime: It is the ability to reshape the universe. Together the pillars form a Space Bridge. I designed, and I alone, can control it. It defies your laws of physics to transport matter through time and space.

Mearing: You're talking about a teleportation device, aren't you?

Optimus Prime: Yes, for resources, for refugees.

Mearing: Refugees, or troops of soldiers, weapons, maybe bombs! A means of an instant strike! That's its military function, isn't it?

Sentinel Prime: It is our technology and it must be returned.

Mearing: Yes. If humans say so! You can't just bring weapons of mass destruction into our atmosphere! Kind of have to clear customs first. A little formality called paperwork, kind of separates us from the animals.

Sentinel Prime: I will overlook your condescending tone if you heed the gravity of mine. The Decepticons must never know the Space Bridge is here. For in their hands, it would mean the end of your world.

Mearing: 'Total Nightmare' file. So, the investigation is open. We've sent agents to your office. And for the time being we're gonna send you home with Autobot protection.

Sam: Uh, who do I- who do I need to speak to to get you guys to understand that I can help, that I can contribute?

Brains: Hey, we can all help. Want to tell you what I know? I could tell you about the solar system, all the fun planets to hang out in.

Mearing: Get off my desk, please.

Brains: Oh. You pulling out guns? Oh, can't help you out now. She angry.

Mearing: Oh my God.

Sam: What do you envision for me? I go home now? I go back to work? I make copies? I mean-

Mearing: This is a unit for veteran intelligence officers and Special Forces, not for boys who once owned special cars.

Carly: That's a bit harsh isn't it, ma'am?

Mearing: Don't call me ma'am. I'm not a ma'am.

Carly: Well, you're a woman aren't you?

Sam: So-o-o, are those yours?

Mearing: Yeah. CIA.

Sam: I only ask 'cause I also have a medal, from the President.

Mearing: Yeah. Great. So, it's not that complicated, right? No one gets to work with the Autobots unless I approve it. You're breaking my chain of command.

Carly: Come on, let's go. You've done what you came for.

Mearing: With all due respect, young man, I appreciate what you did. But you're not a soldier. You're a messenger. You've always been a messenger.

Carly: He's a hero.

Sam: Bee, you take the freight elevator. I'll see you up there.

Wheelie: Eh, this blows. That lady officially kicked us out.

Brains: Yeah. Witness protection program sucks.

Wheelie: Yeah, but we're a whole lot safer with big yellow and his cannons, 'cause that dog can't protect crap.

Bumblebee: {whistling noises}

Sam: Bee? You miss hanging out?

Sam: Yeah, me, too.

Sam: That woman, she called me a messenger. Can you believe that? After everything I've done, I'm a messenger.

Wheelie: Oh, I believe it. I tell you, Sammy, we feel the same way. The disrespect on this rock is criminal.

Sam: We should do something about it.

Sam: Bee, I need to know why they're killing humans. I say we call in the expert.

Bill O'Reilly: My next guest is a former American intelligence operative who has dared to speak out regarding our alleged military alliance with what many describe as a group of extraterrestrial mercenaries. He is the author of the bestselling book, Code-Name Hero. Former special agent, Seymour Simmons

Simmons: Bill. Big fan. Great to be here.

Bill O'Reilly: Now Agent Simmons, you would have us believe that it is in our best interest to formally take sides in this so-called alien civil war?

Simmons: Well, the other side wanted to spank us for breakfast, so I wouldn't exactly call it a toss-up. These Decepticons are lethal.

Bill O'Reilly: But polls show half the world would feel safer with the Autobots completely gone. Get them out of here! We don't need them here!

Simmons: I feel safer when I sleep with a hand grenade. Doesn't mean I'm always right.

Bill O'Reilly: Now, agent, here at the Factor we have obtained documents that show you were fired by the intelligence committee-

Simmons: Chaz, I'm doing an interview.

Chaz: Sorry, Mr. Simmons.

Simmons: Downsized, Bill. Budget cuts. Chaz, out.

Bill O'Reily: Your psych evaluation reports severe delusional tendencies!

Simmons: This is ambush journalism.

Bill O'Reilly: Look, I'm not-

Simmons: You want the truth about the alien alliance? Buy my book! Buy my book! Before it's too late, people! You want a piece of me, Bill? You want to get naked? I'm ready!

Sam: Wow.

Simmons: Interview is over! You, out- of- my- house.

Bill O'Reilly: You're sounding like a pinhead, agent. And I've got a suggestion for you...

Simmons: It's over! Understand?

Bill O'Reilly: Damage control.

Simmons: Dutch!

Dutch: You have obviously upset Mr Simmons. You have twenty-three seconds to leave the property, I have called the police. You are peasant people throwing rocks at a giant!

Simmons: What's up next? What have we got?

Dutch: Book signing, Midtown, noon. Then we pitch your reality show to the Discovery Channel. And I have this, um- um- Vitvicky, who keeps calling me, five times today.

Simmons: Kid? What does he want?

Sam: I called you because the Decepticons are back. I want to know why, and I need your help.

Simmons: They're back? Well, that's good for business.

Sam: What if I told you I know a fifty year old alien secret that nobody ever told you?

Simmons: Do not tempt... my addiction. I have gone through withdrawal, kid. Dutch! is this line secure?

Dutch: No.

Simmons: Don't take the risk. I'm rich, why should I? Do not. Relapse. I won't. Do not let the demons win.

Dutch: Got it.

Simmons: What kind of... secret?

Sam: Apollo. Moon. Aliens. Cover-up. Future tech. Assassinations. That kind of stuff.

Simmons: Ohh, Apollo...

Simmons: Dutch!

Simmons: Tell Megatron... let's tango.

Act Eleven:

Sentinel Prime: So majestic and peaceful, this planet. Unlike the final days of Cybertron.

Optimus Prime: I've wondered what might have been, if you had fought the final battle, instead of me.

Sentinel Prime: Never mourn the past, young warrior. Thanks to you... our race survives.

Optimus Prime: You were our leader, Sentinel. It is your right to lead us again.

Sentinel Prime: In a world I do not know. I am no longer your teacher, Optimus. You are mine.

Act Twelve:

Simmons: You've got to break this case down. What we have here is an astronaut epidemic. MIA. Dead. Died in a car accident. Killed. DOA. Car death. It's like these guys can't drive. They can fly into outer space, but they can't drive a car.

Brazos: Procured your information, Witwicky.

Sam: Thank you, Bruce.

Brazos: Now...would you let me see one right now. One time.

Sam: Quick.

Brazos: Very.

Sam: Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter. It says NASA launched it in 2009. See, forensics show Wang may have messed with the code, preventing it from mapping the far side of the moon, which is also the dark side.

Brazos: F*cking awesome.

Simmons: They infiltrate us, intimidate us, coerce us to do their dirty work. And once they're done, kadoosh. A double-tap to the cerebellum.

Sam: So humans are working for the Decepticons.

Simmons: I don't think this is about the Decepticons looking for something on the moon. I think it's about something... they wanted to hide.

Brazos: Come to Daddy. Come on, throw down. Ya! Ha!

Bumblebee: {Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?}

Simmons: He's a freak.

Brazos: Ha! Like it?

Bumblebee: {Get back!}

Brazos: [laughing] I'm ticklish! [laughing]

Simmons: Sir! We are having a pretty high-level alien intel confab here, that I don't think you're cleared for, errand boy.

Brazos: Yeah, you're right. It's a bitching robot.

Sam: I think it's time to go, Bruce.

Brazos: Thank you so much for this. And-

Sam: Got to go, Bruce.

Brains: Hey, I'm smoking over here. Downloaded missing Russian cosmonauts. Turns out the Soviets canceled a manned mission to the moon. The moon! In 1972. And two of their cosmonauts went into hiding in America. And I just found them alive!

Wheelie: You're a genius, Brains.

Bumblebee: {whistling noises, surprised noises}

Brains: Oh, that was smooth, Bumblebee.

Bumblebee: {Missed it by... that much.}

Sam: Hi.

Carly: Would somebody care to tell me what the hell's going on?

Simmons: Who are you?

Carly: Who are you?

Simmons: Who am I? Who is that? Dutch! Frisk her!

Dutch: Certainly.

Sam: No, no. Dutch, uh-

Carly: Don't touch me.

Dutch: I'm not gonna touch her.

Carly: Sam?

Sam: Angel. Uh. I was working. I'm sorry about this.

Wheelie: Great! We're homeless.

Simmons: She lives here? Wow. You had your chance to frisk her.

Dutch: I have a girlfriend.

Simmons: Really? What's her name?

Dutch: India.

Carly: We're supposed to be at Dylan's party, remember?

Sam: I do remember, but these are my friends. They need me. I have to be here right now.

Carly: So, what, the Autobots and the military, they can't handle this on their own? You know what I liked about your war stories, Sam? It's that they were stories, they were in the past.

Sam: Look, I know you're thinking about your brother, okay? And you're thinking about your family. And it's not that situation.

Carly: No?

Sam: No.

Carly: Why not? Why isn't it, Sam? You think we'd rather have his medals, or we'd rather have him?

Sam: I hear you. I get it. Where are you taking my bunny? Stop! Just stop for a second.

Carly: You think I could sleep last night? And then it hit me. No, Sam wants to be in danger! He doesn't know who he is without it.

Sam: I just want to matter.

Carly: You matter to me.

Sam: I know you're worried. I know you're worried. But I promise you, I can- I can handle this.

Carly: Can you? You can promise it?

Sam: I promise.

Carly: Sam, I don't want to lose you and I know where this leads. I'm not ready for this. Are you coming with me?

Sam: I can't.

Carly: Okay.

Sam: Hey.

Carly: Here's your foot.

Simmons: The warrior's path is a solitary one... how the hell did she afford that car?

Sam: Her boss.

Simmons: Rich bastards! I used to hate them. Now, it's-

Last edited by Blackjack; 2017-02-12 at 01:37 PM.
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote