View Single Post
Old 2013-03-14, 05:17 AM   #53
Kungfu Dinobot
Autobot Concubine

Former British Colony
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Where and how did Lugnut come into this discussion? What, are you bringing him in from the other thread and try and turn this into a stereotype-related shouting match again?

Stop bringing in those controversial and offensive topics from the thread that got locked. There is a reason we locked it.

Jesus Christ, you mentioned the Animated characters are annoying, I say I'm pretty fond of Lugnut (the same reason Waspinator is so popular). Nothing wrong with that.

Quote:
Then these so-called 'AHM fans' and 'one guy' should come here and speak for themselves. Stop parroting their points and then acting as if you don't know anything and point fingers once someone argues the point.

Meh, i'd drop it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightdramon View Post

Oh for the love of god.

I swear to god, one of these days one person will be talking about groceries or something and you'll butt in and tell them lettuce is so expensive because Spike shot Megatron in AHM and everybody hates him.

Hence I said "almost", I doubt Optimus would be able to pull a fast one on Megatron if Spike Witwicky didn't soften him up first.

Also, I don't have a problem with the headshot per se, but the weapon used for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyquake87 View Post
...I think these 'AHM fans' and 'one guy' are Kungfu Dinobot

I don't even like AHM at all. I consider it a bigger step backwards for the IDWverse than Stormbringer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffjumper View Post
Hay guyz I dun't rely know much so an we speak about the hitler poltics sum fanz and the raacism? Not a troll just askin LOL!
Sheesh, Cliffjumper, I've seen your "Grand Index of the Global Jewish Conspiracy" post (which is, by the way, awesome). You can do so much better than that.

Last edited by Kungfu Dinobot; 2013-03-14 at 05:41 AM.
Kungfu Dinobot is offline   Reply With Quote