View Single Post
Old 2014-04-24, 06:49 PM   #226
Unicron
Time for plan bee-weeoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
That's okay, you're entitled to your wrong opinion.

Just kidding, obviously. This is probably the right way to go if you want to make the best Ultra Magnus possible. I'm just sad because the rumours had suggested we'd be getting a good Ultra Magnus and a version of MP-10 in one package.
I can understand wanting another crack at the MP-10 mold, I missed it first time around and wouldn't mind having it (and not that weird Year of the whatever version), but I think this is the right way to go. I doubt an armored up white Prime would have looked as good in either mode.
I think it's also the fact that for once Magnus gets to actually be his own mold rather than a Prime repaint with extras.

Quote:
Originally Posted by praetorian View Post
I think his face does come off. On that second face with the open mouth, it looks like there are two insert holes, a big one right above his brow, and the other smaller on the top of his head. Also, the angled part on the back of his head matches on both faces.
I think you're right. On closer examination, it does look like the face in the bottom left pic is after the removal of a chunk of head. That makes a lot more sense than my original 'spare face stapled onto the back of his head' conclusion.

Unicron is offline   Reply With Quote