View Single Post
Old 2014-05-17, 07:51 PM   #234
Warcry
Likes Beast Wars toys. A lot.

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osku View Post
Been happy with G2 Sideswipe, surprisingly fun to fiddle with while reading etc.
MP G2 Sideswipe is pretty sweet, isn't he? He's smaller and less complex than the previous MPs, which makes him fall in the "really fun toy" pile rather than the "giant awesome display piece" one.

Quote:
Prowl next. This is a good price, right?
It's a great price for the real thing, but coming from China I'd wager it's a bootleg. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, as the bootleg MP cars are very high quality. Sadly I think the only way to get a 100% for-sure legit MP Prowl at this point is to buy directly from an importer and pay double what the eBay auctions charge, since most of the telltale differences between KO and original are really hard to spot unless you compare the two up close.

But if you're down with the bootlegs I'd bet you could find them for a few bucks cheaper from other sellers.

Quote:
Any info of possible Goldbug retool of Bumblebee? Very tempted by this unofficial toy.
No word yet. Bumblebee himself won't be out until the end of the year though, so a Goldbug (who you'd think would be a no-brainer redeco, but who knows?) won't be happening until 2015 at the earliest.

Warcry is online now   Reply With Quote