Old 2014-07-17, 07:58 PM   #7
Warcry
Likes Beast Wars toys. A lot.

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Classics/Universe Hound
Never truly felt this one, I have to be honest. He's alright but I never thought he was great, with his short arms and huge feet. He's definitely the best G1 Hound toy around, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyquake87 View Post
Universe Nemesis Prime
Always wanted him, but I never saw him in stores and he's stupid expensive now.

Quote:
Armada Cyclonus
My first experience with "main line" toys after I started collecting again! I was never in love with the figure, but it's a fantastic kids' toy and a perfect example of what Hasbro should be marketing to the 5 to around 10 age bracket. Lots of guns and gimmicks, a quick transformation and poseable enough for a kid to have it fight other toys.

Mine is with my sister's kids now, and seemed to be the most popular of the TFs I gave them a year ago.

Quote:
Beast Wars Cybershark
A treat, this one is. The alt-mode is a brick, but then he's a fish so what do you expect? The robot is great though. Lots of personality, like all the best BW toys, neat weapons and good articulation to boot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightdramon View Post
FE Starscream--sadly forgotten after a few years, but a very expressive toy with a neat transformation and a very sleek robot mode.
I could say exactly the same thing about him as you have! He's great but he's got so many other Starscreams to compete with that he's easy to lose track of.

I can't say the same for Bulkhead, who is just as good but not so easily forgotten because it's my only figure of that character. FE Bulkhead's never left my shelves since I bought him.

Warcry is offline   Reply With Quote