View Single Post
Old 2014-07-17, 07:58 PM   #7
Likes Beast Wars toys. A lot.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Classics/Universe Hound
Never truly felt this one, I have to be honest. He's alright but I never thought he was great, with his short arms and huge feet. He's definitely the best G1 Hound toy around, though.

Originally Posted by Skyquake87 View Post
Universe Nemesis Prime
Always wanted him, but I never saw him in stores and he's stupid expensive now.

Armada Cyclonus
My first experience with "main line" toys after I started collecting again! I was never in love with the figure, but it's a fantastic kids' toy and a perfect example of what Hasbro should be marketing to the 5 to around 10 age bracket. Lots of guns and gimmicks, a quick transformation and poseable enough for a kid to have it fight other toys.

Mine is with my sister's kids now, and seemed to be the most popular of the TFs I gave them a year ago.

Beast Wars Cybershark
A treat, this one is. The alt-mode is a brick, but then he's a fish so what do you expect? The robot is great though. Lots of personality, like all the best BW toys, neat weapons and good articulation to boot.

Originally Posted by Knightdramon View Post
FE Starscream--sadly forgotten after a few years, but a very expressive toy with a neat transformation and a very sleek robot mode.
I could say exactly the same thing about him as you have! He's great but he's got so many other Starscreams to compete with that he's easy to lose track of.

I can't say the same for Bulkhead, who is just as good but not so easily forgotten because it's my only figure of that character. FE Bulkhead's never left my shelves since I bought him.
Warcry is offline   Reply With Quote