View Single Post
Old 2014-07-24, 03:16 PM   #38
Blackjack
Unashamed Movie Fanboy

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
I never liked him, but I'm not sure why. Maybe because I thought it was silly to name a toy "Brawn" and then slap zillions of guns on it?
He only has a pair of chunky handguns and that machinegun in his alternate mode. He does look a fair bit like Brawn in a Movie setting, and the guns look good so I'm never too bothered by him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warcry
There's nothing I'd love more than to see toy-accurate heads on toys of Bumblebee or Brawn or Gears, but I'm afraid that ship has sailed.
Won't lie, a toy-accurate head on my G1 Bumblebee would go it a long way for me to like him.

[quote=Warcry]Agreed! The last few years have been very Autobot-heavy in the Generations line, especially when you discount the multiple Megatrons and Seekers.

Quote:
Generations Drift
Maybe it's just me not really loathing his character (I loathe his spotlight issue but otherwise he's not more offensive than a lot of characters out there) and maybe partly because I don't own the far prettier Blurr, but I've always had a soft spot for Drift. Sure, over the years the shoulders that point backwards and the huge chunks of car around his legs do inhibit his transformation, but I've always loved this toy.

Quote:
Robot Masters Star Saber
Mmm, I've never liked Star Saber's design personally. I'm not quite sure why. Maybe it's because he looks too similar to Optimus-Prime-with-wings? Dunno. Still, I don't give two shits either way about his Robotmasters or Masterpiece incarnations.

Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote