View Single Post
Old 2014-10-23, 03:36 PM   #5
inflatable dalek
Duke of Kidderminster

Kidderminster UK

Oh look, Nova Prime and Jhiaxus. And Ores! I can't tell you how excited I was about seeing them again. Seriously Barber, Let. It. Go.

Otherwise, mad Galvatron the Barbarian stuff was fun and played to Livio's strengths and I'm Mad Me Alpha Trion remains the one good idea Mike Costa ever had.

But the combiners hunting thing now being throwing retroactively even further and further back (it's basically becoming what Transformers has actually been about all along) in unengaging and it doesn't deal with any of the flaws in the set up that the combiners have consistently been useless in battle. At least one line explaining why they don't just build a load of Omega Supremes instead would be nice.

And are we going to have to start a drinking game for every time an issue ends with a "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh is Prowl EVIL!?!?!?!" moment? (and no doubt also one for every issue that opens with "No, not really"). Especially as there doesn't seem to be any actual reason for him to be having an archly sinister moment in response to Prime's "Why wouldn't I tell Prowl everything?" line, it feels like a total non sequitur.

Can we have Wheeljack in every issue?

inflatable dalek is offline   Reply With Quote