View Single Post
Old 2014-12-25, 11:27 PM   #33
Auntie Slag
Satisfaction guaranteed !

Cambridge, UK
Smile

You’re right, it wouldn’t make much sense to repeat things. Perhaps the most meaningful thing is if it makes an impact to the other characters. If Tarn were Roller, it would only have a psychological gut punch to Pax or Ratchet, and the latter is off with Drift in his short story. Maybe if Chromedome is involved in Tarn’s origins, or he and Brainstorm (and possibly Highbrow, I’m always waiting for Highbrow to have more of a part in the story, probably because of his starring role in the UK ‘Worlds Apart’ story from the UK Marvel G1 comics).

On another note, Whirl was carrying around a very interesting gun from Brainstorms stash!

I feel like I'm starting to lose a lot of the plot points and clues from previous issues. The things that many people are remembering are starting to get all jumbled for me, and this probably manifests in making pointless comments like wondering why Highbrow isn't around more. This issue they reveal that Glitch's real name is Damus, I don't know if there's any relevance for that yet, and then Rung is part of the away team, but I don't know if his spark type was ever mentioned?

I've tended not to re-read everything from Remain in Light onwards as much as the earlier issues. Maybe because in these stories I don't see as much of certain characters or scenes as I'd like e.g. Megatron & Rung, Roller and time spent on those I'm not fussed about, like Riptide.

Last edited by Auntie Slag; 2014-12-25 at 11:39 PM.
Auntie Slag is offline   Reply With Quote