View Single Post
Old 2015-01-04, 03:12 AM   #44
inflatable dalek
Duke of Kidderminster

Kidderminster UK
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightdramon View Post

MTMTE has been stated to be out of combiner wars overall. Since Combiner Wars start around issue 39 or so, and that's the beginning or middle of a DJD saga in MTMTE, there's no way they'd hop around for that.
MTMTE ISSUE 40 EXCLUSIVE EXTRACT:

Hot Spot: Oh no! Even though I and my Protectobots have used the new spark of combination gubbins to fight the DJD in the form of Defensor, my leg is now giving me jip! Who shall now save us!

Megatron: Don't worry, my new body also gifted to my by the spark of combination (which luckily zapped us from a distance when if was found in the main Combiner Wars comic without us needing to do a proper crossover) just happens to be a combiner as well. Protectobots form on me!

DEFENSORTRON: TAKE THAT TARN! IT MAY HAVE TURNED OUT YOU WEREN'T ACTUALLY ROLLER, BUT I'M ROLLERING ON YOU NOW!

If the comics are being used to promote these toys, and Megatron is getting not one but two big expensive toys in the line (albeit reworkings of the same mould), at least one of them will be in MTMTE. Best case scenario is he just starts looking like one of them (and after Armada Starscream it might not be the obvious one), alongside the Protectobots being both prominent and in their new toy forms as well, without any mention of combination.

inflatable dalek is offline   Reply With Quote