Thread: Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 2015-03-02, 10:46 PM   #41
Sades
Ms. Snarkypants

In a hut by a river on top of a big ol hill.
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notabot View Post

Earbuds and dishes have gotten me through a good number of chapters.
Yup, that's pretty much how it happened. Minus the earbuds. Blocks, dishes, and audiobook.

That's how I managed to get through one and a half books, for the most part... puttering around in the kitchen and my work commute are prime listening times. But I miss sitting and actually reading a book. When I'm putting stuff off to do something else, it's like I can feel those things that I'm supposed to be doing breathing down my neck. Not exactly relaxing. But that buffer period (however long) that I take in between tasks is nice, in its own way. I wish it were more efficient, though. Well, I suppose I wish I were more efficient. I think I have a decent balance going, but eh. Human nature, etc etc.

Random links, because of boring:

And now for something completely different.

Also, fascinating food blog.

I've posted this before. I'll probably post it again. Because it is just so... horribly, completely cringeworthy and I love it so much because of that. If shitty fanfiction entertains you, there ya go.

Bits of it are probably NSFW.

Ermahgerd, it's on Goodreads. Bahahaha!

bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookblaghbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook

Last edited by Sades; 2015-03-03 at 12:22 AM.
Sades is offline   Reply With Quote