View Single Post
Old 2015-03-22, 10:57 PM   #90
Ryan F
hunts pandas for lolz

Angry

Lo and behold, Transbridge Omegalock (or whatever they're called this week) have sent me an email tonight cancelling my Exhaust pre-order.

Now of course it's far too late to get it from anywhere else, HLJ, Robot Kingdom, AmiAmi, Chimungmung etc. no listings anywhere. Aaaargh!

And I had a preorder in as soon as the toy was announced, I'm not one of these 'only after it because it's rare' people. Grrr!

To cap it all, Omegalock haven't even offered me a refund, they are brazenly trying to give the cash back to me as store credit. WTF?!!??? I'm going to give them a piece of my mind, let me tell you.

In the end I decided to get from amazon.jp using one of those mail-forwarding services that seem to have popped up.

As amazon.jp don't allow international shipping on toys, you just get it shipped to a middle-man, who will then forward it on to you.

It's a bit of a faff, and I'll probably get stung for customs now, but as far as I can see it's the only way to get this bloody thing (if they have copies for sale at AA I will be fuming)!!!

Never used a forwarding service before, so I hope they don't rip me off and steal my toy! I went for biginjap.com in the end, they had some good online reviews.

But man, Omegalock are going to get an earful tomorrow!!!!

Sorry for the rant!

Ryan F is offline   Reply With Quote