View Single Post
Old 2015-04-24, 06:33 PM   #42
Inaction Master
Slacker, slower, more slothful

Pretty sure that energon was purple. And, not to be the slow one that points out the obvious fact that everyone caught onto long ago, but the fact that they've innermost energon on tap - is that technically a form of cannibalism or something? I guess it helps to further cement the image of Tarn being Hannibal Lecter if we worked a desk job. (Then again, seemed like the Scavengers were willing enough to do that too, although that could have been done more out of a survival need.)

Cool to see another Japanese-originating character like Deathsaurus given a chance to take center stage in a book that isn't like a convention exclusive or a cameo or something. I like the idea of him being a true captain of his men, he had a pretty close knit team of regulars in Victory. Though you'd think him stating he was made specifically during war-time, (think when he was made he was given the name 'Deathsaurus' or was it something he came up with on his own?) that he'd not have a strong opinion of his contemporaries if they were just shilled out as disposable troops as much as he was.

It's just a shame though that Star Saber turned out to be little more than a minor roadblock of an antagonist at best - I'd have loved to see the two of them have a smackdown if only as a tribute. I do hope to see more of him and his crew in the future.

Inaction Master is offline   Reply With Quote